Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

Dorkington

Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

• EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Jeff Tuel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start the guy with the lowest wonderlic score. It worked out for Jim Kelly. He had a low wonderlic score if I remember right. I think he scored in the teens! Around 12 or 13 .. maybe? Hmm? You stat crabs probably know it by heart. It seemed to work out okay for him. Too much over thinking with today's QB's. Just play the game. Lou And shhhhhhhhht ! I forgot to vote. #18 works for me. Because the NFL is a what have you done for me lately sport. And we are all guilty of it.

Yup then let Manuel get some more experience. He has watched long enough to have hopefully learned something.

I have a hard time with this notion that sticking EJ into the end of a losing season, and losing more games than we would have otherwise is going to help him. I also have a hard time with the idea that such a strategy won't hurt the rest of the team.

Orton would be the wise choice, why in the world would you change and lose any chance of unity in the locker room, the players know who is the best choice, we have yet to see any player ripping Orton on performance, we have seen players "question " play calling, so doing the math, in order to remain "consistent" now through the rest of the year, Orton is the "obvious" choice,because changing QB

this late in the year will throw locker room into more not less turmoil, play calling on the other hand could use some twisting than again if Orton gets hurt, then anything is possible, stats don't win games, plays do,

remember nobody circles the wagons better than the Bills, Friday morning all this tit twisting will be forgotten

Edited by rumblefish

I was just looking through some of the posts on this thread, and I just want to comment: Anyone who thinks that Orton lost us this game is either: a) trying to further some "agenda," b) didn't really watch the game, c) thinks that "passer rating" has some statistical relevance, d) doesn't understand football, or e) all, or some combination of the above.

I was just looking through some of the posts on this thread, and I just want to comment: Anyone who thinks that Orton lost us this game is either: a) trying to further some "agenda," b) didn't really watch the game, c) thinks that "passer rating" has some statistical relevance, d) doesn't understand football, or e) all, or some combination of the above.

He didn't lose us the game... the two fumbles did.... but he did not play well. It was his poorest performance for us, not helped by the awful play calling at times.

Orton didn't single handedly lose the game. But he should have won it for the Bills. All he needed to do was not suck. He needed to complete ONE pass to a wide open receiver. He had more than one try to do it and fails. Whatever criticism he gets is deserved. If you don' see or can't admit that then you are either "a) trying to further some "agenda," b) didn't really watch the game, c) thinks that "passer rating" has some statistical relevance, d) doesn't understand football, or e) all, or some combination of the above."