Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

Dorkington

Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the starting QB for the rest of the season?

• EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Jeff Tuel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Orton gets injured, has a terrible stretch of games, or the Bills are eliminated than he is the starter. Of course if he has a terrible stretch of games than the Bills will likely be eliminated anyway. Either way, ride Orton until it's over then let EJ play it out and see what he has for evaluation purposes going forward.

Pretty simple...

Seems everyone has jumped off the Kyle Orton train, so let's see what the poll numbers are.... who should be the starting QB of the Bills for the rest of the season?

Most people are NOT jumping off the Orton train....as usuall you have a few very vocal miniority

Im not saying that the EJ Manuel train has passed.....I am saying that they should do exactly what they are doing right now

- Right now Orton is the better QB

- EJ Manuel should have been holding a clipboard not playing in his first 2 years

- EJ Manuel has great measurable talents....and the light MIGHT turn on

But right now.....Kyle Orton all the way

New poll

What do you prefer?

Bacon or canned corn.

I'm going to say at this moment orton should start next year too. New offensive coordinator, (norv turner after the Vikings fire him?) improve the OL (LG and RG)and get a new RB (2nd pick? Or top free agent)and the offense will fine.

New poll

What do you prefer?

Bacon or canned corn.

I'm going to say at this moment orton should start next year too. New offensive coordinator, (norv turner after the Vikings fire him?) improve the OL (LG and RG)and get a new RB (2nd pick? Or top free agent)and the offense will fine.

I don't understand the question.

I like bacon.

I like canned corn.

Can I only like one but not the other?

What if I put the bacon in the canned corn? Doesn't it make both better? Can't I like both THEN?

I'm sorry... I'm confused... I don't understand the question.

Personally, I do believe that our playoff chances are as good as dead. But, even if they were completely dead, I still want us to play to win every week. That's how you create a winning culture. We don't do anyone on the team any favors by throwing EJ in so he can gain experience by losing games. Orton is the best QB we have. He should start until he isn't.