What happens if The Bills lose Thursday?

first_and_ten

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will change if we lose. The top brass are not putting EJ in. I feel they want to lessen the value of that 1st round pick in a big way.

Orton remains the starter for the rest of the year and he is our guy next year. He has played fine for us.

If the Bills lose thursday, which is very possible, they are most likely on their way to another losing season. At best I could see 8-8 after that. Does this mean Marrone is gone? Does it mean Whaley is gone? Are they both gone? What will Pegula do? What should Pegula do? Any thoughts?

hopefully Hackett is gone and Lane Kiffin is brought in as OC. Or someone with HC experience in the NFL. The D is rolling with Schwartz. We are missing an OC. I would also fire Crossman, as special teams continue to kill us. Have Goodwin, or anyone else return punts. I would also can Marrone at the end of the year if Harbaugh is available.

Nothing will change if we lose. The top brass are not putting EJ in. I feel they want to lessen the value of that 1st round pick in a big way.

Orton remains the starter for the rest of the year and he is our guy next year. He has played fine for us.

Orton has played well enough to win. The coaches have put him in bad spots, and other players mistakes have killed the game. But, I see the Bills brining in someone like Bradford, etc. (another decent vet) to challenge Orton in preseason, and then one of them serves as the backup, and EJ goes to 3rd string.

Branden Albert reported out for season

http://www.sportingn...core-mri-backup

I'm not happy he's injured, but the Bills need to destroy the Dolphin's offense. I predict a game much like this KC game, good D's, and we outplay the Dolphins (like we did KC, with the exception of a few idiot plays from McKelvin and Hackett calls). We beat the Dolphins 17-3.

They're gonna lose, bank on it. This has all the making of an embarrassing blowout.Short week, on the road, after a crushing victory, a defense that is probably psychologically deflated, an offense that can't find its way and is constantly outcoached, play makers are hurt... 31-14 Dolphins. At least the water taxi will be fun.

If the Bills lose Thursday I will do what I always do...........

Blame the coaches, fire them all, start our semi-rebuilding project

start our mock drafts, which are never right

drink beer and whine.... :thumbdown:

Remember the dolphins also had a last minute loss too. Although they were losing the game the whole time and had no business being in a close game at all. Kinda opposite the bills. I think both teams come out flat however or DL crushes. Winner is a toss up

I'm not happy he's injured, but the Bills need to destroy the Dolphin's offense. I predict a game much like this KC game, good D's, and we outplay the Dolphins (like we did KC, with the exception of a few idiot plays from McKelvin and Hackett calls). We beat the Dolphins 17-3.

They beat SD 37-0 at home just a couple weeks ago. A team that dominated us. I like the optimism but 17-3? I'm only feeling somewhat good about this game because the Bills seem to have Miami's number lately. That's my only hope. Our O just isn't very good.

They're gonna lose, bank on it. This has all the making of an embarrassing blowout.Short week, on the road, after a crushing victory, a defense that is probably psychologically deflated, an offense that can't find its way and is constantly outcoached, play makers are hurt... 31-14 Dolphins. At least the water taxi will be fun.

Unfortunately, this is how I feel as well. Hope we are wrong.

Yeah, it gets old but it hasn't been proven false yet. I don't have a good feeling at all about the rest of the season.

kj

It won't make a difference one way or the other. Losing yesterday assured that we will not make the playoffs again this year. Beating the Dolphins or losing to them will have zero impact because even if we win, we still have lost too many games at this stage of the season. I see at least three more losses on the schedule and that would make seven even if we beat Miami. Yesterday's loss was a back breaker IMO.