What Would You Give Up for Brady?

rfk

I think the Hoodie will be shopping Brady next year after they bomb out in the playoffs. Get something for him while he can, it's the Hoodie Way and the Way is all powerful.

So I expect the Bills to jump (like always) and give up 2 First Rounders and Sammy, pay Brady 100 Million Pegula Frac Bucks. Brady will then suck/Blesdoe out his remaining 2 years in Buffalo, injured or a statue in the pocket. His wife will hate Buffalo (no veggie chicken wings) and leave him, taking the kids to France. Brady will lose his mind and be seen pan handling on Chippewa. The Hoodie will parlay those draft choices into the next franchise QB and sign Gregor Clegan to team as a TE thus cementing another 15 years of Patriot dominance.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a couple boxes of random cables that i don't use, i suppose i could give those up. or maybe if it had to be something more than that, i'd give up eating seafood.

so in summation: i offer a couple boxes of random cables and not eating seafood.

that's my personal investment into this.

i'd probably throw in a bledsoe jersey i have

I think the Hoodie will be shopping Brady next year after they bomb out in the playoffs. Get something for him while he can, it's the Hoodie Way and the Way is all powerful.

So I expect the Bills to jump (like always) and give up 2 First Rounders and Sammy, pay Brady 100 Million Pegula Frac Bucks. Brady will then suck/Blesdoe out his remaining 2 years in Buffalo, injured or a statue in the pocket. His wife will hate Buffalo (no veggie chicken wings) and leave him, taking the kids to France. Brady will lose his mind and be seen pan handling on Chippewa. The Hoodie will parlay those draft choices into the next franchise QB and sign Gregor Clegan to team as a TE thus cementing another 15 years of Patriot dominance.

I'd consider giving up a couple of firsts and Sammy just to see that.

Not happening, besides we have Orton.

I would give them ej and tuel though