Fitzy to the bench in Houston

YoloinOhio

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly believe what you say about Luck? It's either elite trolling or you're simple, seek help either way.

LOL it never ceases to amaze how people can see what they are told to see. You see an elite QB, yet he has never won a blessed thing despite the toughest opponent in his division being..............nobody. This and he still needs to get help from the media and the officiating because he cam in on some sort of pedestal. When the real bullets start flying in big games or playoffs he is always the first one shot. But by all means don't think for yourself, just admire those new clothes.

LOL it never ceases to amaze how people can see what they are told to see. You see an elite QB, yet he has never won a blessed thing despite the toughest opponent in his division being..............nobody. This and he still needs to get help from the media and the officiating because he cam in on some sort of pedestal. When the real bullets start flying in big games or playoffs he is always the first one shot. But by all means don't think for yourself, just admire those new clothes.

Must be tough living without having the ability to wipe your own ass, glad that you can have a voice on the Web without having control of your body.

Must be tough living without having the ability to wipe your own ass, glad that you can have a voice on the Web without having control of your body.

If you believe Andrew Luck is elite what else must you believe? Don't be a dupe dude. And there is no need to insult me over bodily functions. I know what I am doing with each and every one. I'm sure you can wipe your butt just fine or you wouldn't have written that, but your eyes clearly need some help.

Looks like Fitz is back in.

@ProFootballTalk

Ryan Mallett could miss several weeks with a pectoral injury, per @McClain_on_NFL http://wp.me/p14QSB-9DEV

wont this freaking guy just go away? Im sick of seeing him because it reminds me of how he doesn't belong and how we wasted years committing to him, something we're still paying for in more ways than one

Edited by JTSP

I liked Mallet out of college. He could really zing the ball at Arkansas and ran up some impressive stats. Fitz is no more the answer in Houston than he was in Buffalo. The Texans appear to be getting the message themselves. Houston is 5-6 and out of the AFC playoff picture. I see no reason why they shouldn't run Mallet out there and see what he can produce.

I liked Mallet out of college. He could really zing the ball at Arkansas and ran up some impressive stats. Fitz is no more the answer in Houston than he was in Buffalo. The Texans appear to be getting the message themselves. Houston is 5-6 and out of the AFC playoff picture. I see no reason why they shouldn't run Mallet out there and see what he can produce.

Well, there's that whole torn pecs issue...