This Game Worries Me More So Than Any Other...

ctk232

I've been eyeing this game on the schedule for some time now and I'm slightly worried about the phish game, on a short week, in a featured game, in Miami. I find solace in the Bills performance on the road so far this year, and honestly, a winning/formidable road record is a crucial factor in making it to the playoffs IMO. However, this game still gives me reason for concern given the nature of the shortweek, with FJax out, and a weak OL. We handled them in Week 2 in Buffalo, but this will be an entirely different game and the pivotal moment in the season so far for the Bills (again, opinion, but a seminal benchmark nonetheless).

I'd appreciate any dispelling of my concern, but discussion isn't discouraged either.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a lot of media chatter about Miami's offense not clicking. They couldn't score against jax. They got 2 pick 6s to win the game. They have a really good defense. It will be a close game and can see it being like the last time we played there. Tannehill has had problems with our D. Hopefully we make the plays needed to win, again.

Edited by YoloinOhio

There has been a lot of media chatter about Miami's offense not clicking. They couldn't score against jax. They got 2 pick 6s to win the game. They have a really good defense. It will be a close game and can see it being like the last time we played there. Tannehill has had problems with our D. Hopefully we make the plays needed to win, again.

+1

I think with the way our D is playing, and the growth in the passing game (please start throwing short passes to amend/replace the run game), we should have this game well in hand. Also, because it is a short week and we're on a bye, who is to say they are not prepping for both games?

Wish i could make you feel better, ct, but I can't.

4-3

Losses to Chicago and Detroit and victories against SD and Houston.

...I know they were impressive victories, but if I had been correct those AFC victories would be so much more valuable to us right now.

Big Cat, I gotta tell ya, I'm really not feeling good about going on the road for a Thursday game against the Dolphins.

That is a tough one.

Additionally, some current stats: Our 22nd ranked offense vs their 4th ranked defense and our 11th ranked defense vs their number 12 offense.

...on three days rest and traveling.

Buffalo toxic turnovers plus 20

Chiefs plus 1

Chiefs 34 Miami 15

Chiefs 41 NE 14

Chiefs 23 SD 20

Chiefs 17 Den 24

Chiefs 17 SanF 22

Each game on turnovers is different

Yikes, the Chiefs are no pushover. We need to hit early and hard. Falling behind against them will be a disaster. Go Bills!!!

Wish i could make you feel better, ct, but I can't.

Again...it's three days rest for them too.

"Travelling?" It's what? A two hour flight from Buffalo to Miami? Also, they're "travelling" back from Detroit that Sunday, too.

The logistical considerations are a push.

Also, with regards to their rankings vs. ours, their schedule is about to get a whole lot meatier.

While they've gone 3-3 since their week one win over New England, those wins have come against the hapless, rapidly deteriorating Bears, Jaguars and Raiders.

Edited by The Big Cat

"Travelling?" It's what? A two hour flight from Buffalo to Miami? Also, they're "travelling" back from Detroit that Sunday, too.

Also, with regards to their rankings vs. ours, their schedule is about to get a whole lot meatier.

While they've gone 3-3 since their week one win over New England, those wins have come against the hapless, rapidly deteriorating Bears, Jaguars and Raiders.

Are your regards warm and kind?

It's a BYE week

relax and enjoy the rest of the NFL. worrying for 2 weeks is unhealthy

and then lets deal with KC before we move onto the Fish

Obviously that's what I'm obviously thinking too. We take 'em one game at a time, obviously. Obviously, no looking past any game.

My only fear for this week is Dareus and Hughes getting into trouble.

Every game is a test.

Sorry, forgot this one.

Big Cat always makes me feel warm and fuzzy about the Bills!

:thumbsup::D