This Game Worries Me More So Than Any Other...

ctk232

If we make it to 9-3, we're very well set up to go 11-4.

In that final stretch, I think we'll get the Raiders game, but I'm also not completely writing off our chances against the Packers. I don't think they match up well against us.

That would put us at 11-4 going in to Foxboro.

Same page, my friend.

Part of the e-mail, verbatim, to my buddy earlier in the week (forgive the poor grammar).

"...Gents, two weeks from yesterday is the start of the most important 5 days for the Bills in almost a generation and half. If they can get ready and beat the Chiefs at home and some how go on the road 4 days later and beat Miami I believe those two victories would lay the ground work for a playoff shot. After Miami you have 10 days off to go beat the Jets at home and then hopefully beat the Browns at home, as well.

If that happens what are you left with?

Beat the Raiders on the road (Week 16) and truly have a legitimate shot at the playoffs…but if you add a victory at home against an above average GB team in week 15, then I believe they clinch a playoff spot and can rest guys in an almost meaningless game at the end of the season in New England."

My only correction is that the game may not be meaningless for the division, but may be meaningless for making the playoffs.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same page, my friend.

Part of the e-mail, verbatim, to my buddy earlier in the week (forgive the poor grammar).

"...Gents, two weeks from yesterday is the start of the most important 5 days for the Bills in almost a generation and half. If they can get ready and beat the Chiefs at home and some how go on the road 4 days later and beat Miami I believe those two victories would lay the ground work for a playoff shot. After Miami you have 10 days off to go beat the Jets at home and then hopefully beat the Browns at home, as well.

If that happens what are you left with?

Beat the Raiders on the road (Week 16) and truly have a legitimate shot at the playoffs…but if you add a victory at home against an above average GB team in week 15, then I believe they clinch a playoff spot and can rest guys in an almost meaningless game at the end of the season in New England."

My only correction is that the game may not be meaningless for the division, but may be meaningless for making the playoffs.

Get out of my brain.