TNF: Chargers at Broncos - 8:25 PM EDT on CBS and NFLN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bronco's seem to be able to move the ball better against the Chargers than the Bills did. After that game msg board consensus was that the Chargers were the team to beat in the AFC. I am going to go out on a limb and say the broncos are the team to beat.

the broncos move the ball against everyone better than anyone else

The Bronco's seem to be able to move the ball better against the Chargers than the Bills did. After that game msg board consensus was that the Chargers were the team to beat in the AFC. I am going to go out on a limb and say the broncos are the team to beat.

The Chargers are missing Flowers and Verrett, in fairness. But yeah it's clearly Denver. San Diego is cooling off big time.

Fantasy owners of Ronnie Hillman were a little snakebitten last night. Decent results, but one TD called back where his foot grazed the sideline and another called back due to holding...and then the Broncos give two goal line carries to the other RB. :doh:

Fantasy owners of Ronnie Hillman were a little snakebitten last night. Decent results, but one TD called back where his foot grazed the sideline and another called back due to holding...and then the Broncos give two goal line carries to the other RB. :doh:

Yeah, that was a little infuriating. And I'm in a league that doesn't count fractional points and both his rushing and receiving totals last night end in 9.