Bill Belichick sent Darrelle Revis home for being late

Lol ... what a dope. This won't sit well with beavis' ego

The Boston Globe's Ben Volin reported Wednesday that Bill Belichick sent Revis home yesterday without allowing him to participate in practice after Revis showed up late on Tuesday for a 7:30 am meeting, according to three sources.

When asked by reporters following Wednesday's practice why he missed Tuesday, Revis replied it was, "Between me and coach. Talk to him about it."

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/10/22/revisweb/lh25CfWBqzP53XcVhJXAzL/story.html

And by morning no one will care. Hell by now Revis is at home watching South Park, playing candy crush and not giving two ***** about it. He doesn't need practice. Of all the positions on defense CB is the position that needs only show up on game day.

Seriously? Try worrying about the Jets first

Agree. We play them this week. And then play them again before we will face the Pats.

Coach Bill gets to make an 'example' out of a good player at absolutely no cost. Revis gets an extra days rest and the coach comes off as cutting no slack for anybody, even the big money players. This week they play the Bears, a team with an offense where the wheels are coming off and Revis will likely match-up with Marshall and follow him around the field all day. So what's there to practice anyway?

Coach Bill gets to make an 'example' out of a good player at absolutely no cost. Revis gets an extra days rest and the coach comes off as cutting no slack for anybody, even the big money players. This week they play the Bears, a team with an offense where the wheels are coming off and Revis will likely match-up with Marshall and follow him around the field all day. So what's there to practice anyway?

I don't know how good of a matchup that is for Revis.

Seriously? Try worrying about the Jets first

Why would a fan of any team 'worry' about an opponent? If my team wins, yay, and if they lose, bummer. But I certainly won't be 'worrying' about any of their tilts. Let me guess, you are from Saugus, no wait, Braintree.

Edited by Thurmal34