Casserly: Sammy is the NFL Offensive ROY through Week 7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Sammy to win, obviously. But Cowboys rookie OG Zack Martin has to be in this conversation. The kid has been an absolute beast, and has a chance to be an all-pro this year, IMO. I realize, however, that "skill position" players are the ones who win this award. Love to see Sammy getting this recognition. He is truly elite.

I want Sammy to win, obviously. But Cowboys rookie OG Zack Martin has to be in this conversation. The kid has been an absolute beast, and has a chance to be an all-pro this year, IMO. I realize, however, that "skill position" players are the ones who win this award. Love to see Sammy getting this recognition. He is truly elite.

I think DeMarco Murray and Romo agree with you.

Its a shame linemen dont get more recognition . league should go out of its way to help that along. Its not like there isn't room. About half the ROW candidates have fairly ho-him games for talent positions .... like RBs with 72 yards total.

Its a shame linemen dont get more recognition . league should go out of its way to help that along. Its not like there isn't room. About half the ROW candidates have fairly ho-him games for talent positions .... like RBs with 72 yards total.

Left Tackles do get some, not so much Right Tackles and Centers, and almost never Guards. If there's one thing this season has taught me, is that Guards are a lot more important than I used to think. Why they don't get more recognition is quite strange to me.

Remember when Casserly was the joke of the league for picking Mario over Reggie Bush and Vince Young.

Yeah, that happened..

Mario was the consensus #1 that year. Who said he was a joke for that pick?

OGs are a dime a dozen. Just ask the Bills.

Remember when Casserly was the joke of the league for picking Mario over Reggie Bush and Vince Young.

Yeah, that happened..

Didn't Casserly also make the Redskin QB pick in the early 90's (The guy who is a Congressman in Tennessee now).