Renee Zellweger

/dev/null

Don't these people ask the plastic surgeons, can I see some pics of your work?

Renee's last acting gig? 2010

That said I would take her anyday over Melaine Griffith or Meg Ryan.

I think she looks very good. Not quite herself, but not the big time fails like these two. So weird that this was such a big trending topic on twitter last night, and I expected something horrible and it's not at all.

I think she looks very good. Not quite herself, but not the big time fails like these two. So weird that this was such a big trending topic on twitter last night, and I expected something horrible and it's not at all.

Exactly. But she does look totally different, it will spark interest unlike if say somebody like Gugny or Beerball came out from the woodwork and said: "I here now, take notice!" ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Don't these people ask the plastic surgeons, can I see some pics of your work?

Renee's last acting gig? 2010

That said I would take her anyday over Melaine Griffith or Meg Ryan.

Not if you compare each of them at their peak, but agree none of them look very good these days.

Not if you compare each of them at their peak, but agree none of them look very good these days.

Renee looks good.

Melanie's peak must have lasted 5 minutes. The first I ever heard of her was when Don Johnson got famous in 84/85. I never thought she was hot at all...............Then, I saw some movie a few years ago where she was a stripper, must have been made in the 70s, and she was smokin'