Renee Zellweger

/dev/null

Speaking about plastic surgery and WTF! Anybody check out the sites that show stars that have plastic go horribly wrong? WOW! Just wow! ;-P ;-P (Great using that expression isn't it?)

Check out Tori Spelling... What in God's name happened! Is the doctor in jail for practicing w/out a license? I won't even link it... Google is your friend. I wanna keep the board family friendly and not scare the little ones! ;-)

Speaking about plastic surgery and WTF! Anybody check out the sites that show stars that have plastic go horribly wrong? WOW! Just wow! ;-P ;-P (Great using that expression isn't it?)

Check out Tori Spelling... What in God's name happened! Is the doctor in jail for practicing w/out a license? I won't even link it... Google is your friend. I wanna keep the board family friendly and not scare the little ones! ;-)

I'll pass.

LoL... If you do get the urge, make sure you finish your breakfast burrito well in advance and your stomach has settled down! ;-)

Sorry for the lack of empathy... Why people would do this to themselves is beyond me.

ROTFLMAO

at least if you get work done make it look good

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Tori Spelling was freaky looking to begin with. She had a great body, but it was augmented by huge breast implants. And, if her father wasn't Aaron Spelling, her face would have got her nowhere near a television show.

• 3 months later...