Has CJ Spiller played his last game as a Buffalo Bill?

YoloinOhio

CJ Spiller as a Buffalo Bill  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Has CJ Spiller played his last game as a Buffalo Bill?

• No, he will recover in time to return this season (Edit: Or postseason)
    • No, he will not come back this season but will be re-signed
    • No, he will choose not to opt out of his contract and will return in 2015
    • Yes, he will go on IR and sign elsewhere in offseason

Its kinda sad in a way but his run kinda summed up his career in buffalo. Gets you excited with his potential but ultimately didnt get the job done (honestly thought he wouldnt be caught from behind)

That said hes a genuinely good guy who did everything that was asked of him by the team, he played WR and never complained about lack of touches, if hes not back with us next year I wish him nothing but the best.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he will be back. I think he will sign elsewhere and have a long and productive career. Change of pace and scat back for the Seahawks makes sense to me. Lynch and Spiller in the same backfield would also be ironic.

i actually think lynch's days in Seattle are numbered

Its kinda sad in a way but his run kinda summed up his career in buffalo. Gets you excited with his potential but ultimately didnt get the job done (honestly thought he wouldnt be caught from behind)

That said hes a genuinely good guy who did everything that was asked of him by the team, he played WR and never complained about lack of touches, if hes not back with us next year I wish him nothing but the best.

well said

I remember hearing that the Bills were hoping to keep spiller because he's been a mentor for Sammy since he was in HS and being recruited at Clemson. Maybe they get him for a reasonable deal.

CJ will be Buffalo Bill next year. Haters will hate regardless. Edited by Peter

I hope that one day, his talent is fully exploited by a BILLS OC not named Nathan.

He is a rare talent if used correctly, very likable person, good teammate, and does have a passion for playing here.

This. Great teammate. He and Fred are great friends. Has the talent. Does not complain about the horrid guard play or misuse. He seems like the kind of guy that the Pegulas and whoever will be making the football decisions will want to have. I just hope we upgrade the guards for all of our sake.

That said hes a genuinely good guy who did everything that was asked of him by the team, he played WR and never complained about lack of touches, if hes not back with us next year I wish him nothing but the best.*

Completely Agree.

He was the dream that never became a reality.

*Unless he goes to an AFC East team, then !@#$ him.

Edited by Why So Serious?