Embarassing win

Bocephuz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter...we won that is all that counts. Most games in previous seasons like this we lose and it became and embarrassing loss. At the end of the year, all you will see are W's and L's not how they happened. Plenty of teams play close games and barely beat teams they should have beaten much worse. You think the Patriots are crying because they barely beat the 0-5(6?) Raiders in a game they should have lost?

These Bills are not a good team, they are just better than the Vikings (at least at home). I guess that's a positive, after a decade outside of the playoffs. If they were a proven winner, we could say "they had a tough game", but they aren't, so it's more like "even the loser's, get lucky sometimes".

Who among the "I'll Take It's" wants to bet these Bills won't make the playoffs?

Edited by HoF Watkins

Why, when other teams win despite penalties, turnovers, bad breaks, injuries, etc. it's because they are good teams, but when we do it it's an embarrassment?

I don't get how some fans are negative no matter the outcome.

Because they aren't playing well, and haven't pretty much all season. They have won games in ALL the previous 14 seasons, but still sucked, no?

The previous years' teams have sucked. I agree. I do not agree the 2014 Buffalo Bills suck. This is a very good football team finding its way.

I hope so too, but as I posted earlier, if they were a proven winner, I could say "oh they got away with that one, they had an off game", but they aren't. When the 90's Bills won a game this way, it was like that. When a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a decade wins one like this, I think "that was a nice promising comeback, but what is going on?".

One team has to lose.

Day by day, I'm more convinced some people are more interested in being right than actual results. Sports, politics, you name it...

I agree. I'm sure a lot of people also lose $$ betting spreads or get screwed in their pick 'em pools. There is absolutely no explanation for the level of anger some posters have after the team WINS and is currently at 4-3.

I agree. I'm sure a lot of people also lose $$ betting spreads or get screwed in their pick 'em pools. There is absolutely no explanation for the level of anger some posters have after the team WINS and is currently at 4-3.

Well, I'm not one of those that are angry, just not very impressed.

Listened to WGR postgame: not a single mention of Orton's (72% 283yds) or Watkins' (every catch a first down) performance. Instead, 2 hours of "what if we lost??"