Week 7 predictions: Vikings @ Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is if we get a decent lead in the 2nd half I'd like to see some more Dixon and Bryce Brown running the ball. Get Gragg running some downfield routes, Sammy some more action. we have to develop our new talent and lord knows we arent going to blow out many teams this year.

31-10 Bills...even though the Bills looked bad last week Minnesota stinks. You are playing a bad team at home and the result should reflect that.

I think they looked bad running the ball and defending Brady and the passing game. I don't think they looked bad in all phases, which is an improvement to previous Bills/NE games. I don't take any kind of moral victory, ever. But I don't come away from it thinking our team is worse than it was going into the game, for whatever reason. So do I think we can stop their run game? Yes. Do I think we can get to the QB? Yes. Do I think we can pass on them? Yes. Do I think we can play good ST? Yes. Do I think we can score when we get in the red zone? Yes.

Question marks include run game and pass defense. Minn has a poor run D thus far and a rookie QB. The QB has had 1 good game against a bad D (ATL) and 1 bad game against a good D (Detroit). So, I believe we can get off the mat in those areas BUT I really hope we get AW back this week. It is a huge difference.