What will you do if we lose to Minnesota this weekend? I love these t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be angry around the house all day. Then either perk up because i did well in my football pickem league, or get worse(r?) if I get like 5/15. Last week I got 12/15 (ATS) so I came around quickly.

Edited by Ohiostyle

It's Bridgewaters first career road game start. if this D cannot rattle this kid to tears. well.................

i know, right? Our 2 home losses are to Rivers and Brady. It pisses me off but I can justify it eventually. But a rookie in his 1st road start? They better be up to that.

Be angry around the house all day. Then either perk up because i did well in my football pickem league, or get worse(r?) if I get like 5/15. Last week I got 12/15 (ATS) so I came around quickly.

I used to get angry. Now I just get a little sad.

Take this weekend.

I always watch the games after they happened. (Not always, but mostly)

I went to a friends house for lunch with the family. When I came back it was 2 or 3 pm pacific time. The game was waaaaaay over. Sometimes I watch the game from scratch not knowing the score. (I did that for the lions game; It was a high. Like a drug high when the field goal went through) Not this time, I kind of figured like the loser team that we are, that we would lose. Which we did. So I went directly to Nlf.com. Saw the score. Changed in more confortable clothes. Shorts and stuff. My wife said, "We wanna watch the amazing race, so your game will have to wait" I told her not to worry about it, since I didnt even want to see it since we lost. She replied, "Dude, they always lose. They will always lose. Nothing will ever change" I said "Yeah maybe you're right" and started working around the house.

I was going to go to dinner with a couple of friends. But I cancelled on them. So yeah, in a nutshell, I was sad a little.

So if we lose to the Vikes this sunday I will send the text to my buddy. I used to get angry. Now sad. What's next? Anybody know?

I used to get angry. Now I just get a little sad.

Take this weekend.

I always watch the games after they happened. (Not always, but mostly)

I went to a friends house for lunch with the family. When I came back it was 2 or 3 pm pacific time. The game was waaaaaay over. Sometimes I watch the game from scratch not knowing the score. (I did that for the lions game; It was a high. Like a drug high when the field goal went through) Not this time, I kind of figured like the loser team that we are, that we would lose. Which we did. So I went directly to Nlf.com. Saw the score. Changed in more confortable clothes. Shorts and stuff. My wife said, "We wanna watch the amazing race, so your game will have to wait" I told her not to worry about it, since I didnt even want to see it since we lost. She replied, "Dude, they always lose. They will always lose. Nothing will ever change" I said "Yeah maybe you're right" and started working around the house.

I was going to go to dinner with a couple of friends. But I cancelled on them. So yeah, in a nutshell, I was sad a little.

So if we lose to the Vikes this sunday I will send the text to my buddy. I used to get angry. Now sad. What's next? Anybody know?

we are married to the same woman....weird.

Grab a blanket, sit down in the chair in the corner and just start rocking.

CBF

Lol!!! That sounds like misery right there!

we are married to the same woman....weird.

Yeah women do pretty much anything they want with me.

And I let them. Why not?

Get ready for all the posts and threads about the zebras being the reason for the loss.

In a nutshell that's pretty much why we have sucked for 14 years.

Freaking zebras.

That should be our mascot. Like "Zebras, we're on YOUR team. How about some calls favor your own kind for a change!!!!!"

Now can I get a vote? It's better than bills. Buffalo Zebras would turn us into the next dynasty.

Edit: Pegula, get er done!!!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

It's a process..

Step 1 - Shame spiral in the post game tailgate.

Step 2 - Get further into my shame spiral listening to WGR on my ride back to Syracuse.

Step 3 - Go to bar and try to find a woman desperate enough to sleep with someone in an obvious shame spiral.

Step 4 - Wake up in a strange place and freak out because I should be at work, but then realize I took the day off.

Step 5 - Sneak out, get breakfast and then go home. Go back to sleep.

Step 6 - Wake up, look for any positive i can find in the game and then get back on the Bills optimism train!

Go Bills!

. This is a man with a plan. He wins.