Brady listed as questionable

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More smoke from Bell-a-cheat. Brady is fine, and the Bills coaching staff knows that.

Yes they do. It seems that Marrone decide to play along this week. The Bills injury report is loaded with players who will undoubtedly play, but are listed as Limited Participation which is the current equivalent to questionable.

The starting center is a rookie anyway. And he's Brady's 4th center in past 4 years. It probably won't make much difference.

He's the second center of the season for Brady.

Stork has missed time this year, most notably in Miami where Brady got hammered all game long.

The Bills' front is way better than Miami's.

Yes, they do.

Except they don't follow the other rules so not sure why we would suspect they would follow that one.

I mean with reporters in attendance, it's a tough one to sidestep

wasnt he the guy on the other end of that leaked Buddy Nix call?

Think so

Yes they do. It seems that Marrone decide to play along this week. The Bills injury report is loaded with players who will undoubtedly play, but are listed as Limited Participation which is the current equivalent to questionable.

It's 5 weeks (plus camp) since a break. Expect a lot of vets to be limited as they try and keep them fresh going into the bye

Belicheat always does this crap. We should list our entire starting defense as questionable. What an A-hole!

Actually i think we do it too. i could be wrong . But i'm not.

I think its fun and games part of competetive nature. If everyone knows everyone else is full of manure with these things its a level playing field anyway I think ?

I think this is the same game we may be playing with Fred. Both will play.

of course they will ! Its the pivotal game to lead the AFC EAST .

Well... certainly the offense has been questionable.

pin it.

you are showing quite a fair bit of wit lately Mr. W .

A pleasure. I chuckled heartily .

Edited by 3rdand12

The NFL website lists Tom Brady as "questionable" with an undisclosed ankle injury. Even "if" he plays how does this effect his play. Cannot run away from the Bills D-line.

You mean "AFFECT" not "EFFECT".

Anyway, Brady will play and he will play well.

Count on that! The rest is a non-story.

I think Belichick realizes his starting center is going to be out and their line is going to be a disaster. He might be thinking of protecting Brady from the most definite ass whooping that's coming their way in the form of the Bills D-Line.

Brother ! I see it too ! The O line is dysfunctional with the most recent center out to injury. Concussion in practice ?

Opportunity ? Say Hello to Buffaloes KW and MD .

God, wouldn't we all be mind!@#$ed if Grappolo dresses and starts over Brady? Like, last minute scratch?

How cool would that be though . Right ?

Has BBs mind been blown and he actually pulls him. Are they scared ?

Brother ! I see it too ! The O line is dysfunctional with the most recent center out to injury. Concussion in practice ?

Opportunity ? Say Hello to Buffaloes KW and MD .

Yup. It's a built in excuse to pull Brady from the fire when things get out of hand early. Anyone want to see what their line looks like without Stork should go watch the Miami game, the interior of their line (which isn't Miami's strength on the front) absolutely dominated the *pats and Brady got hit nearly every time he dropped back.

I expect Brady to play, but I expect it to get ugly fast if Stork is really a no go.

He'll play.

.............and the reality is he'll most likely smoke our defense. He is one of the best QB's of all time. You guys routing for him to get injured are not fans of the game of football, or life. Wait till you have a kid....and your kid breaks his knee. You will then understand what I am saying.

Yup. It's a built in excuse to pull Brady from the fire when things get out of hand early. Anyone want to see what their line looks like without Stork should go watch the Miami game, the interior of their line (which isn't Miami's strength on the front) absolutely dominated the *pats and Brady got hit nearly every time he dropped back.

I expect Brady to play, but I expect it to get ugly fast if Stork is really a no go.

Well I dont like to get ahead of myself before Sunday and the game is up and running.

But you might be right . In thinking that Patriots can be exploited by our defense up and into the belly of the beast. Better see alot of hands up when the ball is released though . Because BB knows it and Brady knows it. Thats not the Bills weakness. and thats whatt BB will be looking for. Bills Defense played a complete game last week against the Lions .

so do they pull Brady if they start him ?

How does that look ? He is starting until he is " injured " . Or Schwartz has tattooed his arse .

should be fun

.............and the reality is he'll most likely smoke our defense. He is one of the best QB's of all time. You guys routing for him to get injured are not fans of the game of football, or life. Wait till you have a kid....and your kid breaks his knee. You will then understand what I am saying.

I dont want anyone injured by one of The Bills. Thats not part of the game.

while he certainly has "smoked our defense" many times over the past decade, he didn't the two most recent times we have played him. Rather, they were able to run the ball down our throats. His passer rating in the last 2 games was considerably lower than EJs in game 1 and Thad in game 2. Edited by YoloinOhio