The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finding the group in a dark alley was ....... odd. or did they discuss a contingency plan? How did the mobile home find the other guy?

The flare came from near the water tower. So the RV headed that way thinking it was Rick.

The flare came from near the water tower. So the RV headed that way thinking it was Rick.

That would have been a cool scene...Aaron and Eric meet up and Aaron say "I saw your flare and thought you were in trouble" and Eric say, "I thought that was you". Fade to black.

I am definitely not dismissing that Eric didn't shoot the flare, although to me, it seems logical. It may have been the wolves, who don't know where the "community" is located and want to follow them. Maybe they didn't follow them originally because of the route they chose? I don't know, but that would be interesting. It would also give Rick and crew a purpose to be there, to help destroy the wolves...

Edited by ricojes

Not a bad episode. Maybe I am just stupid (won't deny the possibility), but as spectacular as the zombie battle was last night, I found the choreography of all the action, kind of confusing.

it's not dancing with the stars you know!!! :lol: :lol:

or vice versa :lol:

They (Rick) had no clue what happened to the RV at that time. ... So who shot the flare? (I had no clue who it was) Aaron thought Eric was in trouble and that's why he wigged out and ran off and didn't explain himself.

to Ricks thinking It could have come from anyone, friend or enemy

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

OK I have to ask this question.

Why is the children playing sound.....whether it is real or not......not attracting walkers to the gate?

The sound of children harkens back to Woodburry and Terminus. when they approached they heard no children playing

was it real or taped? Could have been either. I don't recall seeing any when the gates were opened.

the other odd item there was no one atop the wall looking out to identify and or challenge then from driving into the community.

the walls were thick, not necessarily the "double" gate.

walking-dead-survivors-the-walking-dead.

the other odd item there was no one atop the wall looking out to identify and or challenge then from driving into the community.

Good point, i remember thinking it was odd that they pull up and there were no lookouts. if there were indeed children playing, i would think there would be several lookouts, like Woodburry...

Edited by ricojes

Good point, i remember thinking it was odd that they pull up and there were no lookouts. if there were indeed children playing, i would think there would be several, like Woodburry...

the children of (the corn) Woodburry were programmed to work and not play in the streets.

But they had several people guarding the gates, just surprised there was no one visible at this community.

Woodburry yes.I just don't recall the kids really playing and screaming ... I could be wrong.

Arlington (not that I saw). There are too many scenarios to play out. playing devils advocate ,,,,, Would you want your children that close to the gate? children's play screeches carry a good distance

whenever the gate opens the community is vulnerable.

oh and the other elephant in the room. Aaron and Eric couldn't get by the downed trees, yet Ricks crew had no problem getting the 2 vehicles to the barn.

Wouldn't chopping trees or running a saw draw walkers?

or not to mention the highways were totally incorrect as far as I can tell.

A view on a hill seeing DC to me could only have been 95... sorry putting reality into fiction.

Carl's big knife

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-512-the-walking-dead-remember

Woodburry yes.I just don't recall the kids really playing and screaming ... I could be wrong.

Arlington (not that I saw). There are too many scenarios to play out. playing devils advocate ,,,,, Would you want your children that close to the gate? children's play screeches carry a good distance

I didn't mention anything about children playing in Woodburry, don't think there were. I am clueless as to what's behind the gate, I have no idea what to expect. you are right, too many scenarios to play out.

Good point, i remember thinking it was odd that they pull up and there were no lookouts. if there were indeed children playing, i would think there would be several lookouts, like Woodburry...

Pretty sure they had unseen guards, maybe the camera shot from the house was one of the guards? Maybe with radios to clear the kids from the area near the gate because strangers are coming?

whenever the gate opens the community is vulnerable.

oh and the other elephant in the room. Aaron and Eric couldn't get by the downed trees, yet Ricks crew had no problem getting the 2 vehicles to the barn.

Wouldn't chopping trees or running a saw draw walkers?

or not to mention the highways were totally incorrect as far as I can tell.

A view on a hill seeing DC to me could only have been 95... sorry putting reality into fiction.

with five people (glenn, maggie, mischonne, abraham and rosita) easier to clear the road?

What bugged me was the Road Sign for the highway, It's JCT 16 not JTC 16!

I believe I touched on that. I don't think there is a road JTC ot JCT16 south of DC "approaching" Arlington.

Is this in the comics at all?

CBF

the-walking-dead-5-temporada-alexandria-

I thought it was a great episode. I wonder how much peace they'll actually get before the bottom falls out again.

Edit: Cuurrrllllll was rocking a pretty big knife in the previews, but I'm guessing it'll be a non issue.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I thought it was a great episode. I wonder how much peace they'll actually get before the bottom falls out again.

Edit: Cuurrrllllll was rocking a pretty big knife in the previews, but I'm guessing it'll be a non issue.

Crok Dundee.. That's not a kniofe this is a kniofe

--------------

No spoilers please just speculations as to what you expect from the storyline?

OK, so now they are in the community in a "Safe Zone" what next?

Daily searches into the countryside looking for fellow survivors like Aaron and Eric were doing? A bit of recon?

A push to DC to see who might be there?

Run into and "solve" any problem with the Wolf group?

Crok Dundee.. That's not a kniofe this is a kniofe

--------------

No spoilers please just speculations as to what you expect from the storyline?

OK, so now they are in the community in a "Safe Zone" what next?

Daily searches into the countryside looking for fellow survivors like Aaron and Eric were doing? A bit of recon?

A push to DC to see who might be there?

Run into and "solve" any problem with the Wolf group?

I know no spoilers, only watch and speculate.

I think what's next is some down time without any pressing problems. I could see them skipping ahead months or a year even. That way it gives them needed rest and gets us back to the action and intrigue.

I could see them splitting into groups that best fit them again. Daryl being a scout, Rick looking after Judith and just being a father, etc...

There has to be a giant threat on the horizon. Each one has normally outdone the previous threats so I expect nothing less. I know (not really, just get the feeling) that at least one loved character is going to die. Not sure who yet though.

That's my guess as well. probably just habit when opening a door in their world.

Thats precisely what I thought.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

So I re-watched the ending last night and it was very strange. First of all, it does look like the compound is very well protected, the gates in front were the same height down the street as they go in, so i would imagine this same style all around. Second, when they pull up, there is no noise initially and you can't see anything moving behind the gate. Granted it was closed, but there were some cracks and an opening at the bottom, maybe there would be shadows. Then they focus on Rick's eye's and we hear the children playing. I am just wondering if Rick isn't just imagining the noise in hopes that they finally found a safe haven, somewhere where Judith will be safe. In the previews, they enter the compound with their weapons, another reason I can't believe there are many, if any, children in there.

Edited by ricojes

So I re-watched the ending last night and it was very strange. First of all, it does look like the compound is very well protected, the gates in front were the same height down the street as they go in, so i would imagine this same style all around. Second, when they pull up, there is no noise initially and you can't see anything moving behind the gate. Granted it was closed, but there were some cracks and an opening at the bottom, maybe there would be shadows. Then they focus on Rick's eye's and we hear the children playing. I am just wondering if Rick isn't just imagining the noise in hopes that they finally found a safe haven, somewhere where Judith will be safe. In the previews, they enter the compound with their weapons, another reason I can't believe there are many, if any, children in there.

As I recall he gets a nudge from Michonne who also heard the children playing

My question was with the gun he put in the blender. I can't remember the initial but there was something etched into the pistol grip. I thought it was a J but could be mistaken. And why put it in the blender? Wonder what significance this will have down the road.

in case they did just what they did. Ask them to surrender their guns.

I don't know the significance of the J. did a quick search of gossip boards - some joker said J was for Judith,

it will be a mystery like the W for Wolves to be explained later.

Did some spoiler reading - this may be obvious to many, but if you don't want any hints don't read the following

there are surrounding communities around Alexandria with which they may have to fight for resources or just outright power

As I recall he gets a nudge from Michonne who also heard the children playing

She looked and smiled at Rick and said "Ready" or something like that. But it was impossible to tell if she was hearing the sounds. I may be over analyzing, but it was just weird how the sound started after they pan in on Rick's eye's.

I still think they recruited Rick and crew to fend off the Wolves...

Edited by ricojes

Differences between the show and the comics...

http://www.answers.com/article/1272027/12-major-differences-between-the-walking-dead-tv-show-and-comics?param4=ysa-us-demo-gut#slide=1

Kind of interesting, not having read the comics at all...

is that to the current episodes or beyond the TV show?

I've read complete books on TV shows I'm watching... knowing all the forks in the road and then complaining when they "ruin" the timeline or "event"

I'd like to keep TWD as unspoiled as possible :lol: