The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering the same thing about Bob. He kissed his girl and just walked out of the church, did he get bit? It would be cool if he was bit and by eating Bob's leg, the "Terminus" people were then contaminated...

What secret does the "priest" have? Is he helping the Cannibals or something?

How is the church so pristine? That is the nicest place we've seen by far...

Would Carol have left had Daryl not showed up?

I believe they showed a blurry image of him when Bob was waking up...

The priest locked hi flock out of the church and sent them to the food cabinet.

when you let no one in and have nothing else to do bu clean house...

not sure what Carol would have done, but with Beth close by

at the hospital

she'll return with them to the group (for who knows how long)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The priest locked hi flock out of the church and sent them to the food cabinet.

when you let no one in and have nothing else to do bu clean house...

not sure what Carol would have done, but with Beth close by

at the hospital

she'll return with them to the group (for who knows how long)

yeah, I hear you, the carving in the church backs that theory. I kind of think there's more to it tough, but that could be the whole secret. As far as the church, even all the windows are in tact, just weird. a place like that would creep me out more than the run down places they're used to seeing.

thats where I was going with it. Weird seeing someone else eat your leg. Even weirder of you were eating your own leg.

I'm picturing the old Itchy and Scratchy cartoon from an episode of the Simpsons back in the early 90s where Itchy tricks Scratchy into eating part of his stomach and the piece keeps popping up on his plate over and over.

I'm picturing the old Itchy and Scratchy cartoon from an episode of the Simpsons back in the early 90s where Itchy tricks Scratchy into eating part of his stomach and the piece keeps popping up on his plate over and over.

Scott Tenorman eating his "Parent's" Chili

So, I guess I should have gone back and watched the last few episodes from last season, before the new season started...my memory is getting worse all the time...this past (2nd episode of the season) kind of had my head spinning, trying to figure out what is "really going on". Not a comic book follower, so forgive me, but what is Abraham up too?

Also, the Terminus crew, before Carol wrecked their place, were slaughtering humans to eat? Correct? Perhaps they don't know that they are already infected, as the CDC guy tells Rick, way back in season one?

So, I guess I should have gone back and watched the last few episodes from last season, before the new season started...my memory is getting worse all the time...this past (2nd episode of the season) kind of had my head spinning, trying to figure out what is "really going on". Not a comic book follower, so forgive me, but what is Abraham up too?

Also, the Terminus crew, before Carol wrecked their place, were slaughtering humans to eat? Correct? Perhaps they don't know that they are already infected, as the CDC guy tells Rick, way back in season one?

Well, Bob is not dead, but yes, I guess everyone is infected. Not sure of the method of slaughtering the people did not kill them. They must of immediately cut the heads off. Wasn't something from the brain that triggered this after death?

Well, Bob is not dead, but yes, I guess everyone is infected. Not sure of the method of slaughtering the people did not kill them. They must of immediately cut the heads off. Wasn't something from the brain that triggered this after death?

Yeah I think we see this the first time in season 2 when Rick kills Shane and then he turned and came after Rick

CBF

They must have figured it out by now. If they've been around this long, they've seen someone die by natural causes and then turn. The governors crew knew it and they were never at the CDC.

for anyone that reads the comic and watches the show, i am wondering if the big guy at the end of the premier that took the girl out of the box car was Negan. anyone have any thoughts on that?

read the entire thread it was already discussed,