A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

Wait a second... Pegula's fortune was made by irredeemably polluting fresh water in order to extract greenhouse gas as cheaply as possible?!! Where is the evil in that?! Go Bills! :bag:

I'm setting the O/U at 4 months on continuing "the fight"(read: nonsense), in public, with regard to Pegula and fracking. 4 months, not 6, because this is about being a not just a good person, but a "better than you are person" to these people. 6 months endangers that premise.

4 months, and not 4 minutes, largely because Bulldog will continue to bring it up on WGR. It's like the ultimate LAMP. No matter how many times we say "where is your proof?", or somebody who actually has the job of testing F'ing water related specifically to this activity tells us, like above....some posters are still going to try show their "commitment to better values than yours" with this. (Once again, this isn't about the issue at hand, this is about proving that you are better because you "believe" in something. Odd that that same people tend to be against religion, and dogmatic followers of...what they call...science.)

This is otherwise known as being: psychologically committed to an idea. It's like the North Koreans. You can't get through to them with reason, because reason left town years ago.

Oh Crap!

The Ouija Board said the B will L this WE.

It said the reason was IVF,

After consulting my workbook, I took that to mean Irredeemed Victims of Fracking.

I didn't know that was a thing, but I hope that Brady doesn't tap into its energy, for all ours' sakes.

I'm a little scared, but Orton's mustache is comforting.

See?

LAMP in full effect.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.tmz.com/...bad-investment/

Donald Trump tells TMZ Sports ... he's not upset that he wasn't able to strike a deal to buy the Buffalo Bills -- because it would have been a bad investment anyway.

Trump was one of the big names in the hunt for the NFL team -- which ultimately sold to business mogul Terry Pegula for $1.4 BILLION.

But when we asked Trump about the situation Wednesday night, he didn't seem bothered by it at all ... telling us he didn't think it was a great financial move anyway.

As for whether Trump makes a run at another NFL team in the future -- guess we'll have to wait and see.

jokersmilie.gif

Donald Trump tweets through Terry Pegula press conference, considers himself lucky he didn't buy Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills introduced Terry Pegula as the new owner of the team on Friday afternoon after his $1.4 billion purchase of the team became final.

Throughout the press conference, Donald Trump, who was also involved in the bidding war for the Bills, was tweeting, and his tweets were predictably not the most encouraging of tweets.

Thank goodness this classless slime ball will never own the Bills!