Things I saw out of the corner of my eye in the shoutbox

WotAGuy

Whenever I look to peruse TSW, I sometimes catch a quick glimpse of the shoutbox; today my glance revealed:

".....my mom has pics of me snow blowing in shorts and t-shirt"

WHOA - that freaked me out there for a second!

Of all the wild, and sometimes grossly inappropriate things written in the Shoutbox...that freaked you out? Wow.

Yeah, I have never participated there - just happened to catch a glimpse. Not much of an enticement to spend any time there! Oh, and I missed the "snow" when I first caught it......

Edited by WotAGuy

Come on up to the Shoutbox. We won't bite... too hard.

It's full of masculinity, penis jokes, cooking tips, gay innuendo, name calling and everything else that encompasses football.

You forgot patented anti-concussion helmet technologies involving jello and a water reservoir compliments of Dog.

You forgot patented anti-concussion helmet technologies involving jello and a water reservoir compliments of Dog.

Ah, ****, I almost forgot Dog's rant that the gravity would effect Philip Rivers when he traveled to Buffalo despite being only about 200' difference in elevation.

I think I turned off that feature; maybe I will turn it back on. Sounds like some good streams of consciousness.

see above. Literally, it was a 6 hour discussion on how gravity does and does not work. The moon even came in to play.