What if Orton Beats the Pats?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's the same mistake we made with Fitz. How many NFL starting jobs are there and how in demand is a QB in his 30s really going to be? No reason to Jauron this.

We made this same mistake with Fitz? Whatever gave you that idea? Was it the clear Fitzpatrick reference in the OP?

And looks good doing so?

Do we instantly give him 50 million? Do we all buy Orton jerseys? Do we bow down to the mustache messiah?

The road to the playoffs always goes squarely through New England in this division, and if the Bills beat the Pats I'm ready to believe. If they get beaten handily, it's just another year of business as usual.

I'll make Kyle Orton my avatar.

Edited by Rob's House

If the Bills win, ESPN will confirm that NE's reign appears over and question whether the Bills are for real.

If the Bills lose, ESPN will confirm that the Bills were never really that good and say NE appears to be the best team in the AFCE, but - hey - it was "just the Bills."

Regardless of the result, it's not Orton who will win or lose (QBs don't do that); it's the Bills.

The Bills are going to win. And it's because they're better than the Patriots.

And looks good doing so?

Do we instantly give him 50 million? Do we all buy Orton jerseys? Do we bow down to the mustache messiah?

The road to the playoffs always goes squarely through New England in this division, and if the Bills beat the Pats I'm ready to believe. If they get beaten handily, it's just another year of business as usual.

F going through NE, I'm tired of hearing it. Make em go through Buff. It's about damn time.

Yes if Orton wins this game we buy his jerseys, that's allowed.

I'll say this, if we win this game we a playoff team, I said it.

If we lose it will another time the Bills failed to show and prove.

There's always one game early in the season were Buffalo has a chance to shine and they always wilt.

I hope its different this yr cause I'm tired of losing these big games in the division.

We all are.

And looks good doing so?

Well if he does get a $50 million contract you will know that the same folks are still running the team but i would think Terry will have something to say about that .

But Chris Brown answered a question in Fan Friday about the resigning long term of Spikes that they would have to look at his over all production , well if they would have done that with Fitz he would have never got that contract & rightly so ..

But Spikes has elevated this D to be one of the pieces of making this a great D along with Schwartz & the others brought in to beef it up so why do they always seem to sign the slackers but the good ones they have to wait & see what's up with that ??

I can tell you this, knowing Bill Belichick and his propensity for film study. I suspect he has watched every game tape, and every NFL snap Orton has taken...ever!

The Patriots currently have the #4 team in total defense in the NFL, and are 5th against the pass. They are 17th against the run. So will pea-brain Hackett come out throwing again like he has the last two games?