The next 7 games of the Bills season:

10/12 - vs. NE*

10/19 - vs. MIN

10/26 - @ NJJ

11/9 - vs. KC

11/13 - @ MIA (Thursday Night)

11/23 - vs. NJJ

11/30 - vs. CLE

My outlook on the schedule has shifted significantly as the season has progressed, and looking at the next seven games, I do not see a game that we are not more than capable of winning. Could the Bills possibly be unbeaten in October and November? I am not making a guarantee or prediction in any way, but see it as a distinct possibility.

Which of these teams truly scare you? I don't see a game that makes me go, "Jeez... that's gonna be a tough one," until we play @ DEN on 12/7.

The Bills, if they play to their talent level, could exit November with a 10-2 record... hell, even if they fall to NE this weekend, 9-3 after 12 games looks like something good to me. They are then @ DEN (tough to beat Manning, especially at home), vs. GB (this team is tough, but who knows how they may be impacted playing in a raucous Ralph), @ OAK (the worst team in the league, nuff said), and @ NE* (could be a pivotal game with the division on the line).

Supposed the bills split the last 4, or even go 1-3... this season could be something spectacular, boys and girls.

GO BILLS!

- edited to correct for omitted asterisk on the last mention of NE*

Edited by devldog131

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All winnable. At Jersey usually tough but wow are they bad. NE is critical. Also, TNF games, even tho it is against our B*tch, are very tough to win for the road team and they will be desperate to beat us. Might even get 20k fans.

They should have an "Orange Out" at Sun Life stadium. Maybe then all of the empty seats could be mistaken for fans...

If we play to our capability, we can win each game. But, this being the NFL, and us not being dominating. I'm realistically expecting a 4-3 run.

I can see potential losses to NE* and KC, but who else in the next seven weeks do you see being as big a threat as those two to give us the third "L"?

I can see potential losses to NE* and KC, but who else in the next seven weeks do you see being as big a threat as those two to give us the third "L"?

Cleveland came back from 25 down on the road to win yesterday against the Titans. This will be an emotional and tough game. (Unless of course Hoyer gets hurt and they have to play JFF)

I agree that the Bills are capable of winning any of these games, but lots can happen over the course of seven weeks.

NE and KC will be tough. I think we will beat NE next week and take control of the division.

Looking back, with Orton playing like he did yesterday, I think the Houston game is a Win and the SD game likely is too. We could be undefeated right now with a do-over.

Hypothetical, but I think that says a lot about our chances moving forward.

10/12 - vs. NE* - WIN

10/19 - vs. MIN - WIN

10/26 - @ NJJ - WIN

11/9 - vs. KC - WIN

11/13 - @ MIA (Thursday Night) WIN

11/23 - vs. NJJ - WIN

11/30 - vs. CLE WIN

...And we win the division...

I like the way you think.

10/12 - vs. NE* ------ Bills W

10/19 - vs. MIN ------ Bills W

10/26 - @ NJJ ------ Bills W

11/9 - vs. KC ------ Bills W

11/13 - @ MIA (Thursday Night) ------ Bills W

11/23 - vs. NJJ ------ Bills W

11/30 - vs. CLE ------ Bills W

10 and 2???

its the stretch following that will decide their fate.

Denver, GB, @ NE Putrids

KC @ Buffalo won't be as tough as if Buffalo was @ KC.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

yeah i'd be happy with 4 or 5 wins. if we beat NE i'd be very happy. but yeah i see NE, KC, and CLE as the toughest games. CLE is a much better team than their record shows, NE has been jeckl and hyde this season depends on which team shows up. KC has been pretty good this season as well.

They can win any of those games, but because of parity, they won't win them all. You need a lot of luck. The Bills got it yesterday in the form of the soon to be late Lions kicker Henery...

If they can beat the Pats, their confidence will take off, and the division will be had... IF....

Never underestimate the power of injuries and NFL parity to throw a wrench in your win/loss predictions.

We will lose some players to injury over this stretch. How many, which ones, and for how long?

Also, there will be a game in that stretch that we win but should have lost; and the reverse as well.

Then there's the game result you didn't see coming (good or bad) and so on.

What we can say is that with a tiny sample size of 5 games, we win at a rate of 60%.

Apply that to the next 7, and we should win 4 of them.

But that statistic is largely comprised of games with EJ as the QB; he's gone now.

Also, the Orton we saw against Detroit is not the Orton we will see rolling forward. He will get much better on a very steep curve for a while.

That guy had rust so thick they had to get out the plasma torch and diamond-tipped cutting wheel to get it off.

It started to chip off nicely as the game went on. It is still hard to predict his future performance based on what we've seen thus far, though.

Overall, I think things "Look good" for the next while.

Let's see how it plays out. I will define "good success" over this next 7 if we can somehow win 5 or more of the games.

NE will be very tough, even at home with the fans in a frenzy. Brady has made a ton of money kicking our ass for over a decade. This week tells me everything I need to know about this team. Can they beat the best?

The bears look a mess and Miami is terrible. How good are the lions?

Couldn't agree more. This game coming maybe the most important home game this has played this decade(I know that is not saying much). It goes beyond wins/losses here. If NE wins, even with their early struggles although the gap is closing it will feel like the same old same old. If we win, we are now alone in first place in the division with wins already against the phins & pats. This game will tell a lot of how the rest of our season is going to go.