SNF: Bengals at Patriots - 8:30 PM EDT

I thought he called a great play today....same with the 2 pt conversion.

Orton audibled on the 2 pt

Just to clarify.

And New England ain't getting the same chicken bleep effort the Bungles gave tonight this week...

Here's to Nigel being back....and that Spikes is ok.

So yea New England. ..

untitled.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Marrone gets in the refs ear before the game about how the Pats offense holds on almost every play.....not that it'll matter.

Oh great, if Revis can't go next week, the Pats already have their excuse for getting boot stomped.

I think this can work in our favor. Much better to catch New England feeling good about themselves and coming out maybe a bit flat than to run into them on a night like tonight.

By the way, Bengals suck.

Duly noted.

Meh, they've come off wins more often than not these last twelve years.

Bengals are never up to it when the moment is big

This apparently wtf. It's normally Dalton mostly but this game is everyone.

yes in fact, collinsworth said they have fixed everything.

Much as I usually like CC's comments, yesterday was an embarassment with the amount of adulation towards Brady*. He is typically quite perceptive and balanced but come on. Someone needed to remind him there were two teams playing the game yesterday and the Pats* had 10 other players on offense.

Can't wait. I live up in Potsdam, NY. Grew up in Newfane, NY. We got a cottage on lake Ontario just north of Newfane. Will be there on Thursday to meet up with my younger sister. Just a short drive to the stadium from there. We'll be at the game along with some more family. Going to be a good one!