Bills vs. Patriots: Week 6

Fadingpain

We just beat the Lions, the Jets are getting killed, Miami has a bye, and New England is going to lose tonight against the Bengals.

Next week at the Ralph will not only usher in the Terry Pegula era, it should be a historic turning of the tide. The decline of the Brady-era Patriots is now well under way.

I feel like the Bills can't lose next week. I would compare it 100% to the vibe going into the game against Miami. We will win next week.

This week leading up to the game and the game itself are going to be epic.

Not too early to start hyping it up in my opinion.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just beat the Lions, the Jets are getting killed, Miami has a bye, and New England is going to lose tonight against the Bengals.

Next week at the Ralph will not only usher in the Terry Pegula era, it should be a historic turning of the tide. The decline of the Brady-era Patriots is now well under way.

I feel like the Bills can't lose next week. I would compare it 100% to the vibe going into the game against Miami. We will win next week.

This week leading up to the game and the game itself are going to be epic.

Not too early to start hyping it up in my opinion.

GO BILLS!

Damn! I agree with you on something. :lol:

Never fear! I'm taking my wife to the game this Sunday. So what, you say? Well......the first game I ever attended (Jets vs Bills 24Sep1990), we won. The first game my dad ever attended, which happened to be with me (Oilers vs Bills 03Jan1993), we won. This will be my wife's first Bills game. I ain't gonna say no more. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be excited all week. It's like the home opener all over again. I couldn't concentrate from that Tuesday up until kickoff.

I'm a little worried after tonights game though.

Never fear! I'm taking my wife to the game this Sunday. So what, you say? Well......the first game I ever attended (Jets vs Bills 24Sep1990), we won. The first game my dad ever attended, which happened to be with me (Oilers vs Bills 03Jan1993), we won. This will be my wife's first Bills game. I ain't gonna say no more. :thumbsup:

That's a helluva first game for your father.

Crazy!!!! I became a bills fan 9/24/90

GO BILLS!

Come again. too cocky will get you nada. 1st place is up for grabs in the AFCE week 6. and how does this go again? oh yeah like the past 14 years.

That Jet game followed a bye week and was our 3rd straight double-digit come from behind win, following the 77 Second Miracle & the night game vs. Oakland -which have us Home Field for the Championship Game. Long bomb TD to Lofton and last second TD catch by Jamie Mueller -of all people!

To the OPs thread, HUUUGE Game Sunday!

Hope we get KW, Bradham and Searcy back for the game. I imagine we'll be seeing plenty of two TE sets, and no huddle offense. I think we'll have to go with some sort of heavy Nickel, with Graham or Duke (if Searcy is good to go) out there instead of Robey. Though, Robey would be good to cover Edleman with. Hm...

Same here man. This will be my wife's first game as well. We are making the trip from NC. She is really excited, but nervous at the same time. I think mainly because I gave her 50/50 odds of seeing another woman take a dump in a sink. But I digress, she is much "luckier" than I am. I think this one is in the bag.