i think EJ's soft.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time I hear fans of teams like the bengals, saints, steelers, ravens, colts complain about their QB I want to slap them upside the head. Any team lucky enough to have found a franchise QB always has a chance.

Ive been around long enough to have heard Bill's fans B word about Kemp, Ferguson and even Kelly. Classic cases of you don't know what you got til' it's gone.

No one playing in the NFL is "soft".

i agree. But some show courage and make plays(woods courageous catch week 1, Fred every week, etc) and some instead step out of bounds. EJ plays mad timid. He needs to see the wizard Edited by Pete

EJ was over coached it was drilled into him to avoid contact and get out of bounds. I think EJ is overthinking out there instead of letting it loose. His style is very robotic and things don't come as naturally to him. The benching may be a blessing in disguise as he gets to work on things he needs to correct without all the pressure of trying to carry this team as he is not ready.

We should remember this for the next time either of you criticize any player because odds are you'd **** your pants before you even got the words out. This is a sad, sorry, pathetic criticism of OP who was simply sharing his opinion. Sounds like projection to me.

K. Well, I tend not to publicly insult people I don't know, whether they're large professional athletes or not. So you go ahead and police my content.

K. Well, I tend not to publicly insult people I don't know, whether they're large professional athletes or not. So you go ahead and police my content.

There's a difference between a personal insult and giving an opinion of a trait that is pertinent to someone's ability to play football.

"Soft" is the wrong term. He isn't ready (and might never be ready). I don't doubt his courage, I doubt his approach. He is also being drilled to avoid contact after his injury. He was hit 16 times by guys trying to maul him. Some of those hits would have most fans crying for their mommy.

As far as saying to his face, I'm confident that EJM is smart enough to ignore some idiot fan trying to get his goat (especially considering that he is a pretty big dude, and wealthy, just walking away with a laugh is the winning move).

Edited by HoF Watkins

Is there any place in this thread to say that another thread has been started for a player that is no longer the starting QB for the Buffalo Bills?

if you mean, there was no reason to start another EJ thread, yeah.. i already admitted creating a new post was a mistake.. otherwise, i don't understand your reply.

Find another place to place your venom OP

venom? no.. it's an observation on how his teammates have been reacting to his play during the last couple game - beginning with the play that almost got Goodwin's head taken off - to how they're reacting to the promotion of his backup - commenting on how he takes control - and his head coach's comments regarding how EJ handles his demotion. i could have started this by saying that i think the team believes EJ's soft and avoided hearing all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is the Buffalo Bills fan's bread and butter.. but i do think he's soft.

if you mean, there was no reason to start another EJ thread, yeah.. i already admitted creating a new post was a mistake.. otherwise, i don't understand your reply.

venom? no.. it's an observation on how his teammates have been reacting to his play during the last couple game - beginning with the play that almost got Goodwin's head taken off - to how they're reacting to the promotion of his backup - commenting on how he takes control - and his head coach's comments regarding how EJ handles his demotion. i could have started this by saying that i think the team believes EJ's soft and avoided hearing all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is the Buffalo Bills fan's bread and butter.. but i do think he's soft.

God are you dense.....the player has been BENCHED.....move the F on

"Soft" is the wrong term.

i'm sorry - and i really am sorry to say this - but in EJ's case, i believe it's the one obstacle the coaches just couldn't get past, and it's the attribute that was going to divide the squad. maybe if the Buffalo press had the balls to ask the right questions, it would all be out there in black and white.. but if you've ever been around any team sports, all you gotta do is read between the lines to get the picture

hey, John from Hemet, NOW I'LL MOVE THE F ON! :censored:

Edited by BackInDaDay

:faceplam:

: wtf is a faceplam

It's relative. Compared to the average Joe you are correct. But compared to the average NFL player is a different story.

Compared to the average college player no one in the NFL sucks at football.

dude. the avatar. yes.

Open to debate but what is absolutely clear is that he can't pass very well.

Thats just your opinion . Have even you seen him play ?

EJ was over coached it was drilled into him to avoid contact and get out of bounds. I think EJ is overthinking out there instead of letting it loose. His style is very robotic and things don't come as naturally to him. The benching may be a blessing in disguise as he gets to work on things he needs to correct without all the pressure of trying to carry this team as he is not ready.

I think he does not even know where the line of scrimmage is. no seriously .

he has the yips you know right ?

Well you are probably right in actuality . But thats to be expected.

He has been in the fire fights and did not respond . Thats reason enough to send him back to the minors.

His skin will either thicken (JJ Watt trauma ) or not.