Will Tom Brady be benched?

brady benching  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will Brady get benched this year

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hoody would trade him before benching him.

he is a first ballot HOF'er. he has frigging Amandola who sucks to throw too. gronk is a old man in a young body.

bradys problems while real are far from the whole picture.

It will be joyfull watching the hoody* and his team circle the drain. Starting on Sunday October 12 El Pegulas first game as owner.

I really think he is all done in NE. Belichick knows it, Brady knows it, and surely Kraft knows it. I expect him to be benched sometime after week 10 or 12. I think Marsha will be on the trade market, and the Pats will rake in a 1st rounder for him.

I posted somewhat (but not entirely) tongue-in-cheek in another thread that Brady would be starting for the Bills in 2015. He is not above the Patriot Way and will be discarded like all the others when they feel he isn't worth the salary any longer. It could be as soon as this off season if that offense doesn't improve on their bad start. However, benching still seems unlikely to me.

I really think he is all done in NE. Belichick knows it, Brady knows it, and surely Kraft knows it. I expect him to be benched sometime after week 10 or 12. I think Marsha will be on the trade market, and the Pats will rake in a 1st rounder for him.

If your plan is to trade him why would you bench him? If JG were to hypothetically "light it up" Brady's trade value would be in the crapper. (I don't think they trade him, but, if they did the market would be narrow and I'd say maybe a 3rd rounder)

If your plan is to trade him why would you bench him? If JG were to hypothetically "light it up" Brady's trade value would be in the crapper. (I don't think they trade him, but, if they did the market would be narrow and I'd say maybe a 3rd rounder)

You make a good point re: benching Brady. I still think he is traded in the offseason, however, and I do think there are more than a few teams that would give up their 1st rounder for him (i.e., Houston, Miami, Oakland).

maybe. a team built to win now missing a qb, or just a poorly run organization could (and has) given up more for end of life cycle star qbs.

i dont think hes done, or this happens soon (more likely in my book is they invest heavily in the offense in the coming offseason and draft and take one more shot in the next 2-3 years and both BB and brady hang it up after)

i hope they keep playing Brady. I've been waiting for a long time for him to be bad and I'm loving every minute of it. It seems his deal with the devil only lasted 13 years (fitting). Now let's sit back and see how "great" of a coach Belicheat is when he doesn't have the best QB in the league