Will Tom Brady be benched?

brady benching  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will Brady get benched this year

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet: Talked to a talent evaluator who had an interesting critique of Tom Brady’s struggles: “He doesn’t move as well.” It leads to rushed throws

@ChrisTrapasso: That's a great point. In his prime, Tom Brady was one of the best "pocket drifters" ever. Almost always unphased by pressure. @RapSheet

@SBNationNFL: Trouble brewing in New England: ESPN report says Brady could be benched "sooner than later" http://t.co/KmGfMNL0Nm

from the article: "The report describes the relationship on both sides as "tense," with sources telling Mortensen that "nobody is untouchable" and a move to rookie quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo could happen "sooner than later." Supplementing that ambiguous timetable was a clarification stating that no source would confirm "sooner" meant a change to Garoppolo was coming this season."

so you're saying that a 37 year old qb having a terrible season could possibly be benched next season (or maybe the one after)? fascinating...

• 1 month later...

Figured it was a good time to bring this back from the dead.

Its an example of ADD football fans.

And the reporters? Where'd they go ?

What happened to all the people that said Brady, Belichick and the Patriots were finished. Where are they?

My guess: saying that Brady and Belichick will win this years SB !! LOL !

What happened to all the people that said Brady, Belichick and the Patriots were finished. Where are they?

I have a good idea!!!! Lets go back to playing the game where we firmly believe Tom is equal to EJ. Cause that was fun. Superbowl this year? No way - Ryan Nassib and the 8-8 Giants will take 'em out!

So true!!!! The week to week speculation is always good for a laugh but the "Brady is done" episode had me laughing. People-This guy is done the day he retires which, barring major injury, is about 4-5 seasons away. I guarantee his last season ever will be a solid one. It hurts...I know, but it's the truth.