All the positives...

ThrowingFitz

The Defense:

Defense looked good.

A little soft in the secondary but that McKelvin INT was beautiful.

Our linebacker core is playing above my expectations right now. The Texan run game was non existent.

The Offense:

Fred Jackson

Fred Jackson

Fred Jackson

Receivers are running nice routes.

Fred Jackson

Special Teams:

Coverage has been great.

Carpenter is solid so far.

Now follow up with what you liked. No ranting or b*&%hing.

Fred Jackson on the O for sure. QB was not great. WRs dropped passes, OL was terrible.

I will say that compared to last week EJ had way more pressure and less protection in Houston. I was actually impressed with his ability to stand in the pocket, take the hit, and deliver tha ball quickly. There were about 6 plays where Chandler and the receiving corps did not back him up. Other than that correction by EJ and Freddy the offense was under whelming as a whole

You take away that pick 6, we win. That just can't happen. Otherwise the defense was once again efficient. The offense was horrible, and everyone made at least one mistake, with the exception of Fred and I think Woods.

Edited by Big C

You take away that pick 6, we win. That just can't happen. Otherwise the defense was once again efficient. The offense was horrible, and everyone made at least one mistake, with the exception of Fred and I think Woods.

you have to accept the pick 6, it was a great play and it happened. there were a lot of what ifs throughout the game, and there were certainly enough plays left on the field to overcome the jj watt td.

you have to accept the pick 6, it was a great play and it happened. there were a lot of what ifs throughout the game, and there were certainly enough plays left on the field to overcome the jj watt td.

My point was that the rest of the team did enough to win, despite many errors by the offense. You can't make such a terrible error in their redzone like that. We talk about how EJ's game is conservative so as to not make those errors, but there he is making exactly the error he is afraid of.

Run defense looked great!

I'm not terribly angry about the pick 6, that was simply a good play by the DL.

Our running game looked good today, and when we stuck with it, it caused Houston to back off rushing the passer...

Uh... uh... hm... that's about it

My point was that the rest of the team did enough to win, despite many errors by the offense. You can't make such a terrible error in their redzone like that. We talk about how EJ's game is conservative so as to not make those errors, but there he is making exactly the error he is afraid of.

the rest of the team absolutely did enough to win, by a lot. my point was just that even with the pick 6, there were many, many opportunities to overcome it. and i agree, you have to do better in that situation.