Houston's 2 wins have been against teams that are 1-6 combined

Houston's wins were Washington & Oakland, who are a combined 1-6. The Bills beat Miami & Chicago, teams that are 3-3 combined. They haven't even played a team yet anywhere near as talented as ours, it's going to be quite an eye opener for them.

I'd plan on Houston to get beat tomorrow, by at least 10 points.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Texans were exposed by the Giants last week. The Giants OL was pushing Houstons DL around. Buffalo's OL outweighs Houston DL by more than 40lbs per man. The run game should be interesting since Houston is giving up over 5 yds per carry on the ground so far.

Also, with Fitz behind center, I see this game turning ugly for the Texans. Fitz will be running for his life when the Bills get a lead and he has to win with his arm. This has all the makings of the a real blowout.

Texans were exposed by the Giants last week. The Giants OL was pushing Houstons DL around. Buffalo's OL outweighs Houston DL by more than 40lbs per man. The run game should be interesting since Houston is giving up over 5 yds per carry on the ground so far.

Also, with Fitz behind center, I see this game turning ugly for the Texans. Fitz will be running for his life when the Bills get a lead and he has to win with his arm. This has all the makings of the a real blowout.

I think that the Bills will play angry tomorrow. The Texans were not expecting any sort of season so they were probably pleasantly surprised going 2-0 and getting beat down by the Giants was more of a reality check for them. I believe that everyone in the Bills locker room thinks they have very good team and that they should make the playoffs.

That loss at home and looking so bad during it probably stunned them and they can't wait to get the bad taste out of their mouth. Teams that go to the playoffs generally don't lose these type of winnable games.

He doesn't take many sacks. If we can stop the run force him to go deep in his reads well have them.

Isn't that what the Chargers did to the Bills last week?

Isn't that what the Chargers did to the Bills last week?

Hey....whatever works.

He doesn't take many sacks. If we can stop the run force him to go deep in his reads well have them.

True, but he does like to throw picks.....rather have that anyway.

I think that the Bills will play angry tomorrow. The Texans were not expecting any sort of season so they were probably pleasantly surprised going 2-0 and getting beat down by the Giants was more of a reality check for them. I believe that everyone in the Bills locker room thinks they have very good team and that they should make the playoffs.

That loss at home and looking so bad during it probably stunned them and they can't wait to get the bad taste out of their mouth. Teams that go to the playoffs generally don't lose these type of winnable games.

You know the DLine is itching to get after Fitz.

Agreed: UNLESS Houston scores early and get a lead. The Bills (E.J.) simply can not and will not be able to get back into games throwing the ball.

I think it's important they (the Bills) score first.