Houston's 2 wins have been against teams that are 1-6 combined

Mitch - I was having the same conversation with my dad on the wins for Houston. The NYG were talked about as having huge problems until they beat the Texans and Skins. Those two are very suspect and I still think the Giants have big problems on their line.

Look at our upcoming opponents after we come out today (I Hope) 3-1.

I was being generous with Green Bay as their defense looks suspect, and we're at home. If we win, 11-5 and we're going to the playoffs. Yeah! Lose to the Packers and we're still 10-6 and most likely going in as a wildcard.

Go Bills!!!!!!!

10/05 @ Detroit Lions Loss 10/12 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Win 10/19 MINNESOTA VIKINGS Win 10/26 @ New York Jets Loss 11/09 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Win 11/13 @ Miami Dolphins Win 11/23 NEW YORK JETS Win 11/30 CLEVELAND BROWNS Win 12/07 @ Denver Broncos Loss 12/14 GREEN BAY PACKERS Win 12/21 @ Oakland Raiders Win 12/28 @ New England Patriots Loss

Sorry Guys. I copy and pasted the chart on the home page and it didn't come out as I expected.

Any Given Sunday. I expect the Bills to win but if they beat us you just add 2-2 on that record (With the other updated records) and it still looks like they are just beating on bad teams.

My point is opponent win - loss record doesn't give the whole story. It's as much who you play as it is when you play them.

Houston looked terrible on the road without Arian Foster. After that loss they come home and should have Foster back and play a team that looked terrible at home the week before. They will be confident protecting there home field.

I still expect the Bills to win but it could be much closer than I am comfortable with. Would be par for the course with the Bills though.

Mitch - I was having the same conversation with my dad on the wins for Houston. The NYG were talked about as having huge problems until they beat the Texans and Skins. Those two are very suspect and I still think the Giants have big problems on their line.

Look at our upcoming opponents after we come out today (I Hope) 3-1.

I was being generous with Green Bay as their defense looks suspect, and we're at home. If we win, 11-5 and we're going to the playoffs. Yeah! Lose to the Packers and we're still 10-6 and most likely going in as a wildcard.

Go Bills!!!!!!!

10/05 @ Detroit Lions Loss 10/12 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Win 10/19 MINNESOTA VIKINGS Win 10/26 @ New York Jets Loss 11/09 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS Win 11/13 @ Miami Dolphins Win 11/23 NEW YORK JETS Win 11/30 CLEVELAND BROWNS Win 12/07 @ Denver Broncos Loss 12/14 GREEN BAY PACKERS Win 12/21 @ Oakland Raiders Win 12/28 @ New England Patriots Loss

Sorry Guys. I copy and pasted the chart on the home page and it didn't come out as I expected.

The Texans loss this year was by 31 points as well, which means they folded like a tent.

The Texans loss this year was by 31 points as well, which means they folded like a tent.

You mean the game against the giants that ended 30-17? Hmm... They lost by 13 it seems. Where we lost by 12. (22-10) Not much that can be concluded from that.

You mean the game against the giants that ended 30-17? Hmm... They lost by 13 it seems. Where we lost by 12. (22-10) Not much that can be concluded from that.

We are 3 weeks in. Strength of schedule and margin of victory isn't getting you very far in any debates.

Most of the power polls have Houston rated low because of the low quality of their wins. Nonetheless, if the Bills win I think a lot of average-joe fans, not to mention the media, will begin to take notice the Bills are 3-1.

Going 3-1 in any quarter of a NFL season is an accomplishment. Even if it's just a fumble or missed FB better than .500.

The Texans aren't talentless. I expect a close game in Houston. But as a homer I'm 2-1 picking the Bills to win so I'm staying with them and hoping for the best.

I think that the Bills will play angry tomorrow. The Texans were not expecting any sort of season so they were probably pleasantly surprised going 2-0 and getting beat down by the Giants was more of a reality check for them. I believe that everyone in the Bills locker room thinks they have very good team and that they should make the playoffs.

That loss at home and looking so bad during it probably stunned them and they can't wait to get the bad taste out of their mouth. Teams that go to the playoffs generally don't lose these type of winnable games.

That's a funny post. It's funny because it sounds like you are saying the bills are angry because they lost and the texans are fine with last week's loss because they expected to suck anyways.

You do realize that the bills have sucked for 14 years, right? The texans at least have some veterans that have experienced a winning environment in the not to distant future, right?

That's a funny post. It's funny because it sounds like you are saying the bills are angry because they lost and the texans are fine with last week's loss because they expected to suck anyways.

You do realize that the bills have sucked for 14 years, right? The texans at least have some veterans that have experienced a winning environment in the not to distant future, right?

hes probably referring to the fact they have lost 15 of their last 17 games.

The texans at least have some veterans that have experienced a winning environment in the not to distant future, right?

Coming at this from a slightly different angle, I like that the Bills have been drafting a lot of guys from big time winning programs. The culture has to change and they need guys who expect to win and find a way to make it happen. No one on this team was here 14 years ago. Today is the only day that counts right now.