Tannehill on the outs in Miami

Ri-i-i-i-ighhhht.

The Bills give up 256 yds passing

They give up 110 yds in penalties, including a 28 or 29 yd run called back on a dumba** offensive holding

They have no gameplanned solutions for SD's stunting linemen on O or SD's WR picks on D

And somehow EJ is the one thing holding this team back?

That's some sh*@ you got there

this

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think you need 3 years to evaluate players and coaches but you're probably right. It should be about 2 years.

I was not a RT fan in the draft. Though he was raw. But I thought he showed some signs of being a decent if not great starter. But this league eats young Qbs alive.

Don't forget he also predicted Andrew Luck to be good. He's the Bill Polian of this board.

EJ was much better in his first 2 seasons than Orton was. And that's the point. We know what Orton is and that's limited. We don't know what EJ is and it's stupid to give up on him for a barely servicable NFL starter. Miami should think the same way.

Really? We don't know what EJ is? Do you know anything about football? EJ is not a starter, or even a competent back up. All you have to do is watch his mechanics to see that. Orton is much better than EJ. If it were up to you EJ fanboys, we'd be watching EJ's inept ability for another 5 years while all of you kept telling everyone that "he just needs time". He was just as inept in Florida. Thank God that Pegula has bought the team. Watch how quickly he gets rid of all the trash, including EJ and Marrone. This team is finally going to start looking like an NFL contender.

Oh,and RT is starting.

Really? We don't know what EJ is? Do you know anything about football? EJ is not a starter, or even a competent back up. All you have to do is watch his mechanics to see that. Orton is much better than EJ. If it were up to you EJ fanboys, we'd be watching EJ's inept ability for another 5 years while all of you kept telling everyone that "he just needs time". He was just as inept in Florida. Thank God that Pegula has bought the team. Watch how quickly he gets rid of all the trash, including EJ and Marrone. This team is finally going to start looking like an NFL contender.

Oh,and RT is starting.

Hot take

Oh,and RT is starting.

Lol, whos this guy?

Oh,and RT is starting.

EJ Manuel is a raw QB who is both going through his growing pains and showing some positive signs of becoming a winning QB. He is what most everyone here thought a raw QB would look like. If you were to poll this board on who would be happy with Manuel having a 6-7 record his first 13 games, I think at least 50% would be happy with that kind of start to his career.

Save the Manuel drama till when the growing pains stop being growing pains when we all see a string of bad performances. That simply hasn't happened yet. While he's not where we want him to be, he's also not as bad as you think he is right now. If he was, he wouldn't have the record he does. His record would be 7-6 if Stevie and Chandler don't drop easy catches at the end of the Falcon games last year. Manuel played like crap this past game, but he usually bounces back. He needs to be given a couple more chances to pull this team from a free fall like what happened in the Charger game.

Edited by 1billsfan

he has a brand new system, about half way through the season he will be on a roll.

He will be rolling out of Miami more like....

He will play well at Wembley this Sunday though.... that is the benefit of playing the Raiders. I'd have bought one of the returns for this game if I was going to be in the country but I am in Sweden this weekend.

Trade Spiller for Tannehill and alternate offensive series with EJ and Tannehill. And if we dont win the superbowl this year with that system, burn them both at the stake!

Go Kyle Orton!

If we trade Spiller for Tannehill and not for Skelton, I'm done with this team! We should package Mario and Spiller for that future HOFer!

he has a brand new system, about half way through the season he will be on a roll.

That is...if they don't bench him :lol: He gets the start this next game.

talleywhacker made a lot of good throws in Buffalo, and his crap receivers bobbled them, dropped them or just didn't get it done from what I saw.

You come up with every excuse in the book for every other QB in the league, but your own. Just going on your history of QB wants.....I am going to make my fantasy picks by taking the opposite of who you say.

It sucks for Miami that he has been so inconsistent, but Tannehill's 3rd qtr here in Buffalo is better than anything EJ has done in his career to this point.

i think if you would trade QBs for that game against Miami the score would have been Bills 48 Miami -14 ...our offensive talent is so much better than theirs it's ridiculous.

It sucks for Miami that he has been so inconsistent, but Tannehill's 3rd qtr here in Buffalo is better than anything EJ has done in his career to this point.

i think if you would trade QBs for that game against Miami the score would have been Bills 48 Miami -14 ...our offensive talent is so much better than theirs it's ridiculous.

This makes no sense.... can you explain further?

Also, how is our offensive talent so much better than Miami's, that it is ridiculous?

Haha. I never thought he was good but I think it would be stupid to bench him at this point. They're 1-2 and they have other problems.

Giving up a young QB for a backup with no real future makes no sense this early in the season.

Does this reply have a Bills undertone to it ???