Tannehill on the outs in Miami

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard today the Jets and Mornhinweg are putting the reins on Geno because he's making too many critical errors that cost the team chances to win games. But on TSW, he's better than EJ.

http://youtu.be/F9S7yhD5M9A

Thanks, as if I didn't know that. Geno Smith and Tannehill. :lol: :lol:

evidently you don't know that, if you think our qb has much of a future in this league. Laugh about Fitz if you want, but their careers are both done, I bet he'll have accomplished more.

Look- and I hope this is not too abstract for you- on the list of 24 qbs who are better than Manuel, there has to be a 22, 23 and 24. if you want roll around on the floor laughing and bump him up to 22 or 21 or whatever, that's your prerogative....but it doesn't really solve the Bills' problem. And if you want to tell me the Bills wouldn't be better off long-term with Kaepernik or RG3, HOWEVER their seasons have started, then I just don't know what to say, other than to suggest you keep that conversation here on this site, where the other pollyannas will find you and back you up. .

evidently you don't know that, if you think our qb has much of a future in this league. Laugh about Fitz if you want, but their careers are both done, I bet he'll have accomplished more.

Look- and I hope this is not too abstract for you- on the list of 24 qbs who are better than Manuel, there has to be a 22, 23 and 24. if you want roll around on the floor laughing and bump him up to 22 or 21 or whatever, that's your prerogative....but it doesn't really solve the Bills' problem. And if you want to tell me the Bills wouldn't be better off long-term with Kaepernik or RG3, HOWEVER their seasons have started, then I just don't know what to say, other than to suggest you keep that conversation here on this site, where the other pollyannas will find you and back you up. .

Jester.....Hmmm.....Okay! :lol: I don't know what EJ will ultimately be. But I do know he has the physical attributes, intelligence, and work ethic to be a very good NFL QB. After 12.5 real NFL games, I'm willing to give the guy more time as he develops and experiences the ups and downs of playing the position at the NFL level. As I said earlier, stud QBs aren't like mixing a batch of instant pudding. It requires patience in most cases.

Have a great day and Go Bills!!

@judybattista's piece: Geno Smith is NFL's worst passer on first down. http://www.nfl.com/n...-watch …

This is not the best week for New York to try getting Geno Smith right, as the Lions boast the top-ranked overall defense and the second-ranked scoring defense in the NFL, and Smith has five giveaways this season, most in the league entering Week 4. Look for the Jets to run more on first down, because Smith is the NFL's worst quarterback on first down, compiling a passer rating of 26.8 with no touchdowns and four interceptions.

@ChrisTrapasso

EJ Manuel has 106.1 rating on 1st down. 6th-best among QBs who've attempted at least 20 passes on 1st. He's 21-of-31 for 194 yds w/ 2TD/0INT

@judybattista's piece: Geno Smith is NFL's worst passer on first down. http://www.nfl.com/n...-watch …

@ChrisTrapasso

EJ Manuel has 106.1 rating on 1st down. 6th-best among QBs who've attempted at least 20 passes on 1st. He's 21-of-31 for 194 yds w/ 2TD/0INT

Wow. That's a good stat. Probably has something to do with us running on 1st all the time, and we get to catch the D cheating. Not to take anything away from EJ.