Tannehill on the outs in Miami

This makes no sense.... can you explain further?

Also, how is our offensive talent so much better than Miami's, that it is ridiculous?

1. tannehill was extremely precise/accurate on that TD drive, hitting receivers right in the numbers an instant before they got hit. I KNOW he has been inconsistent, but those were passes you never see from ej.

2. i think our line is better, i think our receivers are way better, and i think our running backs are way way better than the guys they put out there. I know they had better guys who were hurt, but i am talking about that game on 9/14.

i think if we could play that game with the QBs switched, Tannehill lights it up and EJ gets embarrassed. Tannehill had guys in his face all day, and EJ wilted vs SD against pressure that wasn't even as intense as what the Bills but on Tannehill.

I think Tannehillsees the game better than EJ. It just moves too fast for Manuel and I don't know what you can do about that. I thnk a top 10 QB like Stafford or even Dalton would light up the scoreboard with our offensive talent. More creative coaching would help too, but I don;t think you can coach EJ into thnking faster and seeing much more than he does right now. whoever said above that he was top 20 at best is right, i think. I thnk Tannehill's ceiling is higher.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. tannehill was extremely precise/accurate on that TD drive, hitting receivers right in the numbers an instant before they got hit. I KNOW he has been inconsistent, but those were passes you never see from ej.

2. i think our line is better, i think our receivers are way better, and i think our running backs are way way better than the guys they put out there. I know they had better guys who were hurt, but i am talking about that game on 9/14.

i think if we could play that game with the QBs switched, Tannehill lights it up and EJ gets embarrassed. Tannehill had guys in his face all day, and EJ wilted vs SD against pressure that wasn't even as intense as what the Bills but on Tannehill.

I think Tannehillsees the game better than EJ. It just moves too fast for Manuel and I don't know what you can do about that. I thnk a top 10 QB like Stafford or even Dalton would light up the scoreboard with our offensive talent. More creative coaching would help too, but I don;t think you can coach EJ into thnking faster and seeing much more than he does right now. whoever said above that he was top 20 at best is right, i think. I thnk Tannehill's ceiling is higher.

Never! :lol:

tempCM6_9510--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You have never seen EJ throw a precise/accurate pass?

Miami has 2 veteran WRs they gave big contracts to, a WR they just drafted in the 2nd round, and TE who was ranked in the top 100 players in the NFL. They spent big money on upgrading their OL and running game. So... I think you may be splitting hairs saying it is ridiculous how much more offensive talent the Bills have. Is Mike Wallace worse than any of our WRs? Watkins and Woods have potential but it would help if they ran the right routes and Watkins could beat man coverage. Our WRs have a ton of talent and potential but it is a very young and inexperienced group overall. So that should be taken into consideration.

narrative my ass. i want him to be a stud. but he's slow, misses open receivers and is not accurate enough... and i don't exactly enjoy thinking Miami has a better qb than we do.

Sorry man, stud QBs aren't like instant pudding and you don't have to worry about the Dolphins QB being better than EJ because he isn't.

haha ok, right, instant pudding. there are at least 2 dozen teams who are getting better QB play than we are. and that's being charitable. how long are we supposed to wait? he better get his head out of his ass this week and finish a couple drives for a change. Don't think the receivers aren't getting sick of it. Now Goodwin's out because Manuel got him killed and i am sure Watkins is thinkng about that when he goes over the middle.

one other time i got sucked into the vortex of one of these stupid threads i found and posted the link to Kelly's rookie year...the difference is astonishing. and 86, that was a team with no weapons. of course no one who thinks we have a good QB commented because i guess it didn't "fit their narrative."

haha ok, right, instant pudding. there are at least 2 dozen teams who are getting better QB play than we are. and that's being charitable. how long are we supposed to wait? he better get his head out of his ass this week and finish a couple drives for a change. Don't think the receivers aren't getting sick of it. Now Goodwin's out because Manuel got him killed and i am sure Watkins is thinkng about that when he goes over the middle.

one other time i got sucked into the vortex of one of these stupid threads i found and posted the link to Kelly's rookie year...the difference is astonishing. and 86, that was a team with no weapons. of course no one who thinks we have a good QB commented because i guess it didn't "fit their narrative."

Two solid games and one bad game. Two dozen? Please name these 24 QBs who are better in 2014.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Two solid games and one bad game. Two dozen? Please name these 24 QBs who are better in 2014.

Matt Ryan

Joe Flacco

Cam Newton

Jay Cutler

Andy Dalton

Brian Hoyer

Tony Romo

Peyton Manning

Matthew Stafford

Aaron Rodgers

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Andrew Luck

Alex Smith

Ryan Tannehill

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Eli Manning

Geno Smith

Nick Foles

Ben Roethlisberger

Philip Rivers

Colin Kaepernick

Russell Wilson

Robert Griffin III

yes Hoyer, both Smiths and Tannehill go on the list. We'd be a better offense with any of those guys running things. And after this weekend you can add Bortles.

Thus far this year RG3, Tannehill, Geno, Kaepernick, Fitz, (LO FN L), Alex Smith. Nope! Bortles...You're assuming success for him....Okay! Gotcha! Do you have Sunday Ticket and/or Game Rewind to watch all of these QBs play?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Dont look now....those goalposts are moving again

for the last time, Goodwin is alive. He got hurt in practice on Wed.

Thus far this year RG3, Tannehill, Geno, Kaepernick, Fitz, (LO FN L), Alex Smith. Nope! Bortles...You're assuming success for him....Okay! Gotcha! Do you have Sunday Ticket and/or Game Rewind to watch all of these QBs play?

yes, miraculouusly, i have seen these players play, as have most serious football fans who aren't 12. and since you now put him above kaepernick and griffin i realize how dumb it is to even talk to some of you guys. just watch this and tell yourself manuel is good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX5_-EhEo9g

yes, miraculouusly, i have seen these players play, as have most serious football fans who aren't 12. and since you now put him above kaepernick and griffin i realize how dumb it is to even talk to some of you guys. just watch this and tell yourself manuel is good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX5_-EhEo9g

I'm talking performance thus far this year. Griffin did not play well this year and now he's injured. Kaepernick has struggled this year. Tannehill has been flat out terrible. WTH have you been watching?

Ladies and gents....this is how you look silly on a message board.

Geno Smith......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I noticed he said he's watched these players play which means he hasn't seen them via Sunday Ticket or Game Rewind in order to assess how well they've been playing. I hope he enjoys his VHS quality videos. :lol:

what in the world are you talking about? can see your little circle jerk feels good, so i won't interrupt, but i posted that video to show you guys what it looks like when a young qb actually has command of an offense.

Ladies and gents....this is how you look silly on a message board.

Geno Smith......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just heard today the Jets and Mornhinweg are putting the reins on Geno because he's making too many critical errors that cost the team chances to win games. But on TSW, he's better than EJ.

http://youtu.be/F9S7yhD5M9A

what in the world are you talking about? can see your little circle jerk feels good, so i won't interrupt, but i posted that video to show you guys what it looks like when a young qb actually has command of an offense.

Thanks, as if I didn't know that. Geno Smith and Tannehill. :lol: :lol: