• EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, bench EJ and start Orton.

But after a while, maybe a couple of years, Orton will start to seem like another Fritz. In other words a QB that has enough athletic limitations that fans are going to want to see him replaced.

But the team is not going to be bad enough to get close to the top of the draft. So they'll end up taking a QB with a high upside, but with enough flaws in his game that he slips down out of the top 10.

So, in about 3 years or so, what they'll get is another EJ Manuel!

Edited by Flatlander

No way--you have to stay with EJ. Although I'm beginning to think that he really can't co=exist with this level of coaching/staff.

I say co-existing in a windy, swirling Ralph Wilson Stadium is a more pressing worry of mine! Coaches are the least of his problems!

I didn't realize EJ took the holding penalties, hands to the face and is to blame for the extremely lackluster D that showed up today.

He wasn't perfect but he was FAR from the reason we lost today.

Even with all that stuff, they were in it! Hard to believe... EJ left a lot on the field... He finishes half that and who knows... They are moving for the tie or a win @ the end. He's the reason plain and simple. The Bills held SD to 20 points.

Only if Orton can call defense and send more than four guys.

if the defense is holding teams to 22 points or less the defense is not a excuse with the weapons we have . In 3 games opponents have been held to 22 ,10,23 those are winnable numbers in the NFL.

The argument that for us to win the defense should have held the Chargers to under 10 points is :doh:

I didn't realize EJ took the holding penalties, hands to the face and is to blame for the extremely lackluster D that showed up today.

He wasn't perfect but he was FAR from the reason we lost today.

there were a lot of reasons we lost today, many of which you hit on. i just think think that he absolutely has a big contributing factor to why we lost today. Edited by swnybillsfan

For me, this is an RU kidding me poll!

THIS TIMES 1000

Seriously, are you freaking kidding me??? 2-1, first place in the division, 2 quality and tough wins with good play by EJ...and now one subpar game where the whole team sucked against a very good team that embarrassed Seattle last week and these polls pop up? This is so ridiculous.

I say co-existing in a windy, swirling Ralph Wilson Stadium is a more pressing worry of mine! Coaches are the least of his problems!

Even with all that stuff, they were in it! Hard to believe... EJ left a lot on the field... He finishes half that and who knows... They are moving for the tie or a win @ the end. He's the reason plain and simple. The Bills held SD to 20 points.

Sorry. Completely disagree. Blaming him for everything is such tunnel vision and completely unwarranted. Did he play well enough to win? No. But to say "plain and simple he's the reason" is a ridiculous statement IMO.