Roger Goodell Presser at 3 PM EDT: Ravens/NFL Coverup?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger was off his game today. he's rattled.

having said that, he's not going anywhere. nor should he.

Yeah, he's been a model of consistency since taking control. He is the only guy in the world capable of screwing up the NFL. The guy is a joke. Please don't talk about revenues either because it is directly related to the ratings at his level. The ratings are high now. My sister could have negotiated those TV deals.

Yeah, he's been a model of consistency since taking control. He is the only guy in the world capable of screwing up the NFL. The guy is a joke. Please don't talk about revenues either because it is directly related to the ratings at his level. The ratings are high now. My sister could have negotiated those TV deals.

No need to demean your sister by comparing her to this ass monkey.

Where was the moral outrage for Tagliabue to resign when Ray Lewis killed two people and Carruth paid to have the mother of his child killed? Or is everyone outraged now that Harvey Levin unleashed his trolls onto the world? Is it hypocritical to have all those names on the Bills Wall of Fame?

Where was the moral outrage for Tagliabue to resign when Ray Lewis killed two people and Carruth paid to have the mother of his child killed? Or is everyone outraged now that Harvey Levin unleashed his trolls onto the world? Is it hypocritical to have all those names on the Bills Wall of Fame?

You are so right, two wrongs definitely make a right.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You are so right, two wrongs definitely make a right.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

No, I'm trying to understand the bloodlust for Goodell's head now, when no one seemed to care about domestic violence in NFL until TMZ's video came out.

And I'm sorry that I can't share in ESPN's indignation, considering that network's stellar job of hiring upstanding citizens.

Edited by GG

No, I'm trying to understand the bloodlust for Goodell's head now, when no one seemed to care about domestic violence in NFL until TMZ's video came out.

And I'm sorry that I can't share in ESPN's indignation, considering that network's stellar job of hiring upstanding citizens.

I don't like that he is a hypocrite. "Ignorance is not an excuse." That is what he told Sean Payton as he suspended him for a year. Why didn't the NFL see the tape? Or did they?

He is a hypocrite that nobody trusts. It's not just the league is out of control under his watch, he is like the 7 year old that lies to undo his last lie. The cover up is always worse than the crime.

To be fair, there was plenty of outrage over both Ray Lewis and especially Carruth directed at Tags. A lot on here in fact. It just wasn't the age of social media, the rules have changed.

As for the press conference, it was laughable.

Edited by GreggyT