Welcome Home Chas Rheingold!!!

BringBackFergy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone remind me where the whole Chas thing came from? Someone famously screw up his name on air or something?

I swear you dont pay attention here sometimes :flirt: .

The man is a legend here. Maybe wikipedia would help

defintion : the guy who's name was Never speled correctly by his very own fan base. Not sure if he actually even played for the Bills anymore. Just a legend passed down from generation to generation.

I miss him .

The one thing people are underestimating is chuck rhinzenhardt's knowledge of this team. If you don't think he's telling the coaches the entire bills gameplan, then you don't know how brilliant, deceptive (and handsome) Charlie rinnghold really is.

You have put lght upon one of my biggest fears .

yet another sleeples night awaiting the day HE returned

Oh Rue the Day fans. He is upon us.

And ," He's a Rheingold Cowboy" . Sing with me folks !

or quietly to yourselves if you are shy .

Edited by 3rdand12

Ol Chester Rosengold could really play some pigskin. I remember one play in back in the fall of ought nine, he singlehandedly beat a triple team, forever earning himself the nickname night train. That name seemed to stick with him for 3 or 4 games.

I got to know Chas while working at Wegmans in high school. The guy refused to use shopping carts. He once carried 32 bags of groceries to his car at once.

Anyway, I texted Chas when he got into town tonight. All he had to say about Sunday's game is he is going to bring down the thunder.

I got to know Chas while working at Wegmans in high school. The guy refused to use shopping carts. He once carried 32 bags of groceries to his car at once.

Anyway, I texted Chas when he got into town tonight. All he had to say about Sunday's game is he is going to bring down the thunder.

:lol:

Speaking of thunder, it brings to mind the freak Halloween blizzard of 2009 Charlze Ringwold refused to submit to natures fury. He and teamate Arnie Lewinksi hauled 4 stranded vehicles from snowbanks by hand so the plows could get through. We haven't seen selfless acts of courage like that in awhile. It should be noted that the temp warmed to 70 the following day melting most if not all the snow, but still kudos are due

Edited by 3putt

A buddy of mine actually told me some interesting trivia today. As most of you know, Chaz reinsdorf is the son of the Chicago bulls owner, jerry reinsdorf.

Well, apparently Chaz was the one who was instrumental in the bulls drafting both Michael Jordan and John Paxton. Chaz's favorite player was Paxton, who wore no. 15.

Here is where it gets interesting. Chaz wanted to wear the no. 15 with the chargers, but the NFL wouldn't let him because he is a lineman. So, Chaz chose the no. 71.

Just so happens that Paxton's number (15) + 14 + 14 + 14 + 14 = 71.

A buddy of mine actually told me some interesting trivia today. As most of you know, Chaz reinsdorf is the son of the Chicago bulls owner, jerry reinsdorf.

Well, apparently Chaz was the one who was instrumental in the bulls drafting both Michael Jordan and John Paxton. Chaz's favorite player was Paxton, who wore no. 15.

Here is where it gets interesting. Chaz wanted to wear the no. 15 with the chargers, but the NFL wouldn't let him because he is a lineman. So, Chaz chose the no. 71.

Just so happens that Paxton's number (15) + 14 + 14 + 14 + 14 = 71.

LOL.

I gotta say, this thread turned into a hilarious assortment of "Legend of Chas Rheingold" stories. Well done fellas.