Woods not practicing, ankle - Update: LP Friday

YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was LP yesterday and not out there at all today.

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-without-Woods-at-Thursday-s-practice/9034669?pid=428047

Is this Hogan's big chance in the slot or would they just go with Williams on the outside and Goodwin in the slot?

Also, this really sucks.

Injuries are a part of the game. As long as it is not serious there is no reason to worry. If Hogan has to play he has to step up. This is A captain obvious statement but the way the NFL works,

Injuries are a part of the game. As long as it is not serious there is no reason to worry. If Hogan has to play he has to step up. This is A captain obvious statement but the way the NFL works,

Yes and I am grateful that we have depth. My question is what they will do in the slot. I am sure 19 will "start" next to Sammy. I wouldn't mind seeing Goodwin, he was pretty good there against the Jets last year when RW and SJ were both out.

Yes and I am grateful that we have depth. My question is what they will do in the slot. I am sure 19 will "start" next to Sammy. I wouldn't mind seeing Goodwin, he was pretty good there against the Jets last year when RW and SJ were both out.

Heavy dose of Goodwin and small doses of hogan as an overall theme

He was LP yesterday and not out there at all today.

http://www.wgr550.co...4669?pid=428047

Is this Hogan's big chance in the slot or would they just go with Williams on the outside and Goodwin in the slot?

Also, this really sucks.

I hope it is not serious, and he doesn't miss any time..but if he does, I would love to see Mike Williams get a few more targets per game. As bad as the offense looked in pre-season, you could see that Williams brings something to the table, on his few opportunities.

I hope it is not serious, and he doesn't miss any time..but if he does, I would love to see Mike Williams get a few more targets per game. As bad as the offense looked in pre-season, you could see that Williams brings something to the table, on his few opportunities.

For all the talk of Williams helping in the red zone I can think of only once when he was targeted. Last week on a 3rd and goal they tried a fade to him. That's it.

On a side note, I hate the fade on 3rd down. If you're going to do it, do it on 1st or 2nd and leave a better designed play for 3rd.

For all the talk of Williams helping in the red zone I can think of only once when he was targeted. Last week on a 3rd and goal they tried a fade to him. That's it.

On a side note, I hate the fade on 3rd down. If you're going to do it, do it on 1st or 2nd and leave a better designed play for 3rd.

I feel the same on this.

Yep...IIRC, not one pass attemp to Williams (or Chandler for that matter) in the red-zone in either game so far. I like the play calling so far, for the most part, other than in the red-zone..they have been way too predictable close to the end-zone.

As much as this Sunday is important, there's a lot more games. I'd rather him be healthy than out every other week due to lingering issues.

This is true. And this is also why you get a guy like Mike Williams, give Hogan lots of starting reps in TC, and have a blazer in the bullpen with Goodwin.