Jeremy White: All-22 Review - Bills/Dolphins

26CornerBlitz

All-22 Review - Bills/Dolphins

At 2-0 the Bills are talking an awful lot about team balance. In beating the Miami Dolphins, and more specifically neutralizing Cameron Wake, we're able to get a feel for what that means. Wake was kept quiet, and Jeremy White shows how the Bills were able to do it in this week's All-22 Review.

i'm going to say that henderson looks like he is coming along pretty well. i am also going to give a lot of credit to the other offensive linemen for chipping in, hackett for good play designs and the o-line coach as well. they are coming up with some pretty good protection schemes to keep the qb upright and everyone seems to be doing their part.

So are the Vine's filmed with Jeremy's phone of his computer monitor some kind of bypass around distributing copyrighted content? Why not just show video capture of the feed itself?

Good review though, definitely interesting insight

Edited by infernus

Thanks, 26Corner. Good read.

What I like about this and find promising for the future is it seems as though some very careful game planning was done. It seems as though someone knew just how quickly Wake could get there, just what they needed to do to slow him down, and game planned accordingly.

I did NOT see this sort of planning in the Gailey years - players were put in situations they couldn't win, and we were told "the players need to step up". In this case, it seems clear Marrone and co. had the resources and time to put into a game plan and did it. If they keep this up week after week, Good Things will happen.

EJ's got to watch it with that shot-put move, that was (at best) a "ineligible receiver downfield" and at worst, an INT waiting to happen.

Edited by Hopeful

Thanks, 26Corner. Good read.

What I like about this and find promising for the future is it seems as though some very careful game planning was done. It seems as though someone knew just how quickly Wake could get there, just what they needed to do to slow him down, and game planned accordingly.

I did NOT see this sort of planning in the Gailey years - players were put in situations they couldn't win, and we were told "the players need to step up". In this case, it seems clear Marrone and co. had the resources and time to put into a game plan and did it. If they keep this up week after week, Good Things will happen.

EJ's got to watch it with that shot-put move, that was (at best) a "ineligible receiver downfield" and at worst, an INT waiting to happen.

Jim Hostler

That pick is going to draw a flag sooner rather than later.

Probably. Every team in the NFL runs them, of course--Tom Brady would only be semi-super if they didn't, and they made Wes Welker's career. Unless and until the league starts calling Offensive PI consistently, teams will keep using them, though.