/dev/null

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora :(

I wasn't expecting that

Or not

can't believe Nora got turned and then kills herself (not surprised about that)

Well Quinlan was willing to kill him but he saw the wisdom of using the lumen to draw the master out and decide to work together.

Surprised mom didn't turn Zack maybe deep down she couldn't do it.

poor Eph, lost his women and his boy :(

Can't wait til next yr ... well on to Fargo, hope it is as good as last season since they have to redo the whole show.

Surprised mom didn't turn Zack maybe deep down she couldn't do it.

poor Eph, lost his women and his boy :(

I'm not surprised. Her eyes glowed which meant The Master was watching / in control.

With Nora gone and Kelly turned, Zack is all Eph has left. The boy is a valuable bargaining chip against Eph

I laughed out loud at Eichhorst's reaction to finding out that Palmer had blocked his access to the gold. I just knew that Palmer's pissing off the Master would get Coco killed - I just thought it would take longer than it did to happen. I was completely shocked at Nora's death (no pun intended) because although I never read any of the books, I have read the synopses of all three, and unless I misunderstood, she was one of the few to survive.

I laughed out loud at Eichhorst's reaction to finding out that Palmer had blocked his access to the gold. I just knew that Palmer's pissing off the Master would get Coco killed - I just thought it would take longer than it did to happen. I was completely shocked at Nora's death (no pun intended) because although I never read any of the books, I have read the synopses of all three, and unless I misunderstood, she was one of the few to survive.

Having read the books, I won't say whether she makes it to the end or not, just in case someone decides to read them, but I will say this: she definitely did not die in that scene. Though the basic setup was similar, it unfolded quite a bit differently. Ephraim, for instance, wasn't even there.

Poor Eldridge...

Watching the love of his life get juice-boxed like that :( ... She was pretty hot, too

Sad to see her go but Palmer gets every bit of misery coming his way, the master must think he still has value or he would have drank him too.

I'm not surprised. Her eyes glowed which meant The Master was watching / in control.

With Nora gone and Kelly turned, Zack is all Eph has left. The boy is a valuable bargaining chip against Eph

True, when this show ends I hope the masters suffer immensely

gota keep it fresh.

wonder if Dutch comes back?

Eph is sure to get a new squeeze.

Having read the books, I won't say whether she makes it to the end or not, just in case someone decides to read them, but I will say this: she definitely did not die in that scene. Though the basic setup was similar, it unfolded quite a bit differently. Ephraim, for instance, wasn't even there.

I thought she fried herself on the rail?

I imagine that there's been a lot of changes to the story for the TV version from the way it is in the books.

I imagine that there's been a lot of changes to the story for the TV version from the way it is in the books.

There have been some changes, but its not Season 5 of Game of Thrones in that department. For the most part, aside from some filler, its been a relatively close adaptation of the books. To this point, elevating Dutch to a major recurring character was probably the biggest change, but going forward, and if they want more than another season or two out of it, I think they're probably going to have to introduce new non-book storylines and characters, as they're nearing the end of book 2 material. On that note, I'm not sure how they're going to turn what's left of book 2 into an entire season, given that book 2's ending (you think the situation is bad now?) isn't something I would think they'd want falling into the middle of a season, but rather the end of it.

Edited by Brandon

• 8 months later...