The Strain

/dev/null

Haven't seen Intruders. Ripper Street IIRC got picked up by Amazon. Copper, yeah they cut that way too short

Intruders was very a interesting show were this secret society cult tries to live forever by inhabiting new people, but it was only for a yr so who knows how it turned out.

Won't do amazon hulu and all that other stuff, I watch and spend too much on shows as it is.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved How Palmer rubbed in to Eichorst not becoming the master (His secretary is hot)

Palmer is really pushing it with Eichhorst, and he'd better be careful if he wants to continue to live. At this rate, as soon as the Master can pull all the strings on his own, Palmer is toast. He is apparently unaware that the Master can see and hear through any strigoi he wishes, so all this smack-talking Palmer's slinging around is going straight to the Master, whether Eichhorst passes it along or not.

I initially suspected miss Coco to be a plant - someone put there by the Master to keep another set of eyes on Palmer, but now I'm starting to suspect that she will die horribly as a way to remind Palmer of who's really in charge.

Palmer is really pushing it with Eichhorst, and he'd better be careful if he wants to continue to live. At this rate, as soon as the Master can pull all the strings on his own, Palmer is toast. He is apparently unaware that the Master can see and hear through any strigoi he wishes, so all this smack-talking Palmer's slinging around is going straight to the Master, whether Eichhorst passes it along or not.

I initially suspected miss Coco to be a plant - someone put there by the Master to keep another set of eyes on Palmer, but now I'm starting to suspect that she will die horribly as a way to remind Palmer of who's really in charge.

IDK I got a feeling that she survives but eventually learns the truth and joins up with exterminators and then eventually creates a love triangle with eph or maybe Quinlan she does like those old guys B-)

IDK I got a feeling that she survives but eventually learns the truth and joins up with exterminators and then eventually creates a love triangle with eph or maybe Quinlan she does like those old guys B-)

I think Eichorst bites her to spite Palmer. Then to add insult to injury she is granted her free will and replaces Bolivar as the Master's watchdog over Palmer

Hope Fet Didn't get infected.

New that rat Eichorst would go their headquarters, nice shot Eph :doh: , old man to the rescue !!

I'm kinda worried about Fet. All those worms came crawling out of Kelly when they were fighting.

I love how the vampire killers can take out a Strigoi with a single shot or a club to the head. They have no problem beating back swarms up swarms of Strigoi

But Eichorst and Kelly can take multiple shots and still survive

IMO the reason why Eichorst went after Setrakian is that Setriakian is the closest thing Eichorst had to a "loved one" before his Turning.

Those spider kids are freaky. I hope that one comforting Kelly is the last of them

I'm kinda worried about Fet. All those worms came crawling out of Kelly when they were fighting.

I love how the vampire killers can take out a Strigoi with a single shot or a club to the head. They have no problem beating back swarms up swarms of Strigoi

But Eichorst and Kelly can take multiple shots and still survive I think they have special powers unlike the regulars

IMO the reason why Eichorst went after Setrakian is that Setriakian is the closest thing Eichorst had to a "loved one" before his Turning. how do you figure, wasn't eichortst forcing Setriakian to make the masters coffin at the concentration camp?

Those spider kids are freaky. I hope that one comforting Kelly is the last of them There aren't too many left

IMO the reason why Eichorst went after Setrakian is that Setriakian is the closest thing Eichorst had to a "loved one" before his Turning. how do you figure, wasn't eichortst forcing Setriakian to make the masters coffin at the concentration camp?

Those spider kids are freaky. I hope that one comforting Kelly is the last of them There aren't too many left

Eichorst seemed to have developed an affection for Setrakian at the camp. And Eichorst in the flashback scenes didn't exactly seem like a happy family man. That might have been the closest thing to a bond Eichorst had developed before his turning

Eichorst seemed to have developed an affection for Setrakian at the camp. And Eichorst in the flashback scenes didn't exactly seem like a happy family man. That might have been the closest thing to a bond Eichorst had developed before his turning

maybe, I just think he wants to kill him to get rid of a thorn in the side. Although I was surprised he went after Eph when he had the chance to kill gramps, but then we wouldn't have a show.

I think Eichhorst has always had nothing but contempt for Setrakian (or as he alternately calls him, "jew" or "a23o385"), but has enjoyed alternately putting him to work (building the Master's coffin) and hurting him every chance he has (turning his wife and then later taking her heart). Remember how Eichhorst came to taunt Setrakian at the jail? Or how at the end of season 1 when they overwhelmed Setrakian's basement stronghold, the tone of his voice when he said "I'm coming for you, a23o385", he sounded as if he was really looking forward to savoring the old man's death.