Sammy got bumped on missed td

Virgil

I keep seeing people give ej crap about the missed td to wide open Sammy. Like the missed throw to Robert woods earlier, it was a time throw. Unlike woods, who didn't even look up, Sammy got bumped that slowed him down a step. Ej threw the ball right at the bump, making the timing off and the throw look worse than it was.

I was actually surprised there wasn't an illegal contact penalty called.

Derek....When are you going to realize that on here on Sunday If Bills win it isn't to EJ's credit but if they lose it is all his fault. Saw the shoutbox conversation. Don't let them bother you. We are 2-0 and EJ played well. Running game played well. D and ST dominated.

Refs also missed a false start by Miami's right guard or tackle on that 4th and 3 play ( 3rd quarter) which led to their TD. He moved way before anyone else.....They were at our 41 at the time, the penalty would have pushed them back to the 46...would they have gone for it at that point? Perhaps not.....

Edited by Azucho98

I have come to the realization that it does not matter what happens.....

People dont like to be wrong

- If EJ comes in and does his job....he played "OK" ......it does not matter if his play is way better then it was last year....it does not matter if he is throwing accurate throws...it does not matter if he makes the long throws on the money....it does not matter that he does not turn the ball over.......

To this group he plays "OK"

This is the same group that when EJ has a bad game....and he is going to have them....will be the first chirping about the blame should go on EJ......simple as that

Agreed Derek! Unfortunately - some "fans" on this site have a bug up their rear about EJ and will never give this kid a chance - it is a real shame. I am really proud of how he has improved his game and could really care less about their opinions or the constant refrain of making excuses for EJ.

Go Bills!

Refs also missed a false start by Miami's right guard or tackle on that 4th and 3 play ( 3rd quarter) which led to their TD. He moved way before anyone else.....They were at our 41 at the time, the penalty would have pushed them back to the 46...would they have gone for it at that point? Perhaps not.....

Yeah I saw that too...

An obvious hold on guy blocking 92 wasn't called either. It was in second half. Don't remember the result but I think it was a third down Miami converted.

That was a joke they missed that, and on a critical down and distance. Could have changed the game. How the line judge who is staring at the line to make sure there is no pre Snap movement misses that one is ridiculous.

The useless announcers doing the game barely touched on it.

Sometimes EJ misses fairly easy throws. He's not the most accurate QB in the league. On that particular play, from the endzone view on the replay, it's hard to believe for me that he just missed it. I think he expected Watkins to cut across to the endzone and not up to the endzone. It could have been because of that chuck but I doubt it. Even EJ's reaction after it didn't click didn't seem like he thought he missed it. Of course we simply don't know. He could have just thrown a bad ball. The one to Woods was just a bad ball. I think this one was where he wanted to throw it, but again it's impossible to know.