Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

NEVER listen to S and the B post-game on WGR. Below teenage quality.

You can hear how sad Mike Schopp is these days. He lost his only schtick, which is complaining about the Bills. He sounds like he has no idea what to say on the air now.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to return with this:

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/09/14/points-bills-29-dolphins-10/

Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus went to the locker room early in the fourth quarter with cramps. He returned to the sidelines cleared to play, but the game was out of hand.

Excellent :thumbsup:

So other than Rivers and Smith, we're very healthy it seems.

Would like to get Rivers back sooner, rather than later, considering we are short Kiko for the season. Can't complain too much this year (so far!) :)

I'm sure someone has posted this but does anyone know or have a link to the Ralph Wilson ceremony?

CBF

It's not posted yet on the Bills' website. Can't wait to see it.

@Buffalo_Sports

After 2 weeks the #Bills are #1 in the league in offensive plays over 20 yards. AND #1 in defense for fewest plays allowed over 20 yards

The #Bills also rank #6 in offensive rushing. AND #6 run stopping defense through 2 weeks.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JasonLaCanfora: Beware the Browns and perhaps the Bills. My Monday Observations: http://t.co/t17WgUG686

My favorite is how poorly La Canfora edited his lead paragraph:

"Did I get it totally wrong with the Buffalo Bills? Are they the team that will come out of nowhere to win a division or reach the playoffs? A few weeks back I would have had them pegged for a top-five pick before I'd consider either postseason scenario, but it's hard to be impressed with what this team is going right now."

Even when he's trying to complement us, he slams us unintentionally.

GoPro Video: Skydiving into Ralph Wilson Stadium <2:14>

Go along for the ride with a skydiver as he lands at midfield in Ralph Wilson Stadium during the pregame ceremony Sunday against the Dolphins.

Video: Dolphins Postgame Locker Room Speech <1:03>

Go inside the Bills locker room after the 29-10 win over the Miami Dolphins and hear the message from head coach Doug Marrone and quarterback EJ Manuel.

"Did I get it totally wrong with the Buffalo Bills? Are they the team that will come out of nowhere to win a division or reach the playoffs? A few weeks back I would have had them pegged for a top-five pick before I'd consider either postseason scenario, but it's hard to be impressed with what this team is going right now."

I like that they used this image:

img24710660.jpg

Them be our backups swallowing up their starting QB :D

But, I thought Marrone had lost the team, and couldn't coach to save his life, Lovie would have been way better, just watch how much better Tampa Bay is this year.Man the Bills never get anything right. And EJ had poor leadership qualities, poor body language, wore a visor, takes a crap on the field, can't throw in tight windows, can't throw deep. CJ returning kicks is the dumbest thing ever. Oh and the loss of Byrd and Pettine will kill this defense. Just you wait and see. Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

But, I thought Marrone had lost the team, and couldn't coach to save his life, Lovie would have been way better, just watch how much better Tampa Bay is this year.Man the Bills never get anything right. And EJ had poor leadership qualities, poor body language, wore a visor, takes a crap on the field, can't throw in tight windows, can't throw deep. CJ returning kicks is the dumbest thing ever. Oh and the lose of Byrd and Pettine will kill this defense. Just you wait and see.

:)

I read it also but that might be a typo. Reading that sounds like he meant to put "not" before "to"

Edited by nucci