Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

@WGR550

Bills Dominate Dolphins 29-10 http://bit.ly/1BEirw1

@Sportsnet

Spiller, Watkins electrify home-opening crowd in #Bills' 29-10 win over #Dolphins: http://ow.ly/Buhq1

#NFL

BxhR6-aIIAAIVqb.jpg

Spiller, Watkins spark Bills' 29-10 win over Miami: http://www.cbssports...0140914_MIA@BUF

@buffalobills

#Bills never trail in workmanlike 29-10 win over @MiamiDolphins. RECAP: http://ow.ly/BukpZ

(via @ChrisBrownBills) pic.twitter.com/3KJRPEwhuY

Week 2: Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills highlights <3:30>

Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller and rookie wide receiver Sammy Watkins helped lead their team to a 29-10 victory over the Miami Dolphins.

An emotional day at Ralph Wilson Stadium <2:04>

From the pregame ceremony, to the Bills Alumni in attendance, and the Bills season opener, it made for an emotional day for fans at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

EJ Manuel: "A good overall team victory" <3:02>

Bills QB EJ Manuel talks about Bills win over the Dolphins including the breakout game from Sammy Watkins, C.J. Spiller's kickoff return for a TD, and the emotion inside Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Doug Marrone Postgame Press Conference <7:59>

The Bills head coach talks about the 29-10 win over the Dolphins on Sunday afternoon.

C.J. Spiller: "You see it, you go full speed" <4:04>

Bills running back C.J. Spiller talks about his 102-yard kickoff return for a touchdown, the offense responding at key moments, and the excitement of the crowd during Sunday's game against the Dolphins

Kyle Williams: "An Emotional Day, A Great Day" <2:39>

The Bills defensive tackle talks about the 29-10 win over the Dolphins.

Nigel Bradham: "Something released inside of me" <1:30>

Nigel Bradham talks about his return to the field vs. the Dolphins, being amped up for the game, and how the defense is playing at a high level.

Sammy Watkins: "First TD in the Ralph was Amazing" <4:19>

The Bills wide receiver talks about the win over the Dolphins, his first NFL touchdown, and EJ Manuel stepping up as a leader.

Russ Brandon: "Best week of my 18-year career" <1:47>

Russ Brandon discusses the latest ownership news, the continued partnership to keep the Bills in Western New York, and the feeling around the team after Sunday's win over the Dolphins.

Photos from Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Tribute Ceremony

Shortly before kickoff at the first home game in Bills history without Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., the founding owner was celebrated in a tribute that included the unveiling of his name in gold on the Wall of Fame.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game all around. Red Zone troubles are getting tiring, but..... no turnovers, and generally moved the ball, so can't complain too much about the offense. Add in a GREAT game by the defense (other than some soft coverage at times), and a couple awesome special teams plays... come away with a 2-0 record and tons of excitement :)

Great game all around. Red Zone troubles are getting tiring, but..... no turnovers, and generally moved the ball, so can't complain too much about the offense. Add in a GREAT game by the defense (other than some soft coverage at times), and a couple awesome special teams plays... come away with a 2-0 record and tons of excitement :)

We definitely need to tighten it up in the red zone, we left a lot of points out there. San Diego is going to be tough,but I'm glad we're playing at home.

Imagine what the score would be if the refs bothered to call all those false starts on the Fish. <_<

Regardless, it was great to see the team be able to respond to anything positive the Fish could do.

No kidding, I counted at least 3 obvious ones where a tackle backed into pass protection a good 1/2 second before the snap.

This would have been a very different game without the Moreno injury. I don't believe the Phins had a game plan that didm 't heavily include him.

Still, a great win. I can't believe how efficient our D is. They're a well oiled machine.

Our offense looked very efficient, also. Henderson was great-- handled Wake on his own, it seemed to me. But, man... we suck in the red zone.

Edited by Rocky Landing

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone on the undefeated #Bills: "We're a good football team and we need to keep getting better and better every week"

Kyle Williams: "In our first game back here without (RCW) it was a great day, but an emotional one. A fitting way to win"

Kyle Williams on #Bills special teams: "It was a huge part of our win today"

EJ Manuel: "That's what its all about: a team victory. Offense, defense, and special teams."

@thurmanthomas

2-0 Have a great day... #GoBills

@nfl

The undefeated, 1st place @buffalobills. #MIAvsBUF

BxhREoDIQAAbYw0.jpg

Our offense looked very efficient, also. Henderson was great-- handled Wake on his own, it seemed to me. But, man... we suck in the red zone.

I'm wondering who that missed TD was on. Was it supposed to be a skinny post (like Watkins ran) or a post (like EJ threw.)

This would have been a very different game without the Moreno injury. I don't believe the Phins had a game plan that didm 't heavily include him.

Still, a great win. I can't believe how efficient our D is. They're a well oiled machine.

I actually don't think it would've made much of a difference.

Miami is not chopped liver on D. Give them some credit. You gain nothing by taking unnecessary chances. Nothing wrong with winning safe.

Props all around but wow, Sammy Watkins...give him a game ball. You could tell it probably hurts like h*ll for him to even breathe let alone play, absorb hits and contort his body. He was playing through immense pain you could tell.

I actually don't think it would've made much of a difference.

Ha, I actually think that's obvious. Moreno is a quintessential jag.

Tough to complain about the refs with that Watkins score imo. Could've been a touchback but I mean whatever, everyone else gets breaks at home.