KW quote. .. how long has it been since we heard a Bill say this?

As another poster stated we play SD at home so I do think that will be better than coming off the high and having to travel, but I understand your point. The only thing I'll disagree with is SD being the much tougher team. I think you're giving SD a little too much credit and not giving Miami near enough, Miami is a pretty good team man.

San Diego won a playoff game last year, and beat Denver.

It's not even close.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KW's statements are just one more example, in my opinion, why he has been the heartbeat of the Defense since his second year with the BILLS...the man has the right attitude, work ethic, talent and priorities to be a generally balanced man and excellent football player...there's a reason why he continually gets to wear the "C" on his jersey...it's for moments like these, AFTER he played very, very well on Sunday in Chicago.

Edited by BigBuff423

Don't forget the rest of what he said. It's even better:

“I want to play today,” Williams said, too excited to wait for the question to finish. “The chance to be in front of our fans, and now with all the – not extra incentive – but … emotion involved in the deal, I’m excited about it. I told our team, we need to prepare the way that we did all week last week, really focus on what we’re doing, because if we can win on first and second down, get them behind the eight-ball, our fans will win the game for us. They might blow the roof off this place – or the upper deck.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/sale-to-pegulas-has-bills-players-seriously-pumped-20140910?

Just, y'know, try not to slide down it, mmmkay?

I see what you are saying- but it's a new year... Only time will truly tell... Go Bills!

Yet Miami beat the Chargers. Try not to "see" what Fire Chan is saying. He's the second worst poster in my history on the board and I enjoy him being on my ignore list.

Please note my post is nothing against you, I enjoy reading your posts.

Yet Miami beat the Chargers. Try not to "see" what Fire Chan is saying. He's the second worst poster in my history on the board and I enjoy him being on my ignore list.

Please note my post is nothing against you, I enjoy reading your posts.

That's hilarious.

I was thinking the same thing. The hard part will be coming off that incredible emotional high, and traveling out West to beat a much tougher SD team.

It's Cordy Graham's home town too. How good was he last week? Wallace is going to have a crappy day as he'll never get the time to get deep, amd Graham can contain him. Not a knock on Gillmore or McKelvin, but they are still healing up on their hip and groin issues. Spikes takes out Moreno, and Graham takes out Wallace. What else do they have as weapons?

It's going to be a long day for the Fish. I fully plan to completely lose my voice, and have bruises on my hands from hitting the stadium seats on every single defensive play.

We need to rival Seattle, and KC when they were good in a deafening day for Tannehill. I predict at least 4 false starts.

I avoid the bruised hands by wearing steel toed work boots to the game. They stand up to the abuse better than flesh and make a significantly louder noise when repeatedly kicked against metal bleachers.

Honestly, Seattle couldn't beat us at home this Sunday.

Oh, boy. Some of you folks would do well to tamp it down a bit. I realize all the plates are spinning cleanly on all the sticks right now, but if some of you were crying after hearing about Pegula buying the BIlls, there will be no consoling you if the team schitts the bed this weekend.

Enjoy the moment, yes. But let's not get crazy.

Oh, boy. Some of you folks would do well to tamp it down a bit. I realize all the plates are spinning cleanly on all the sticks right now, but if some of you were crying after hearing about Pegula buying the BIlls, there will be no consoling you if the team schitts the bed this weekend.

Enjoy the moment, yes. But let's not get crazy.

So in other words, "let's not start sucking each other's d***s just yet, ok?"

Kyle is excited because of the interception. He's thinking of moving out of position and playing free safety against the phins.....I still can't even imagine Jay Cutler's reaction in seeing KW make that interception. He kind of looked like a defensive back on that play.

He caught it very well using his hands; I wonder if he called Pat Williams and said he caught an interception. Of course big Pat would say "good job but I returned mine for a TD'. Pat Williams caught his from Miami QB AJ Freely if you do not remember play.