KW quote. .. how long has it been since we heard a Bill say this?

To be honest, assuming we get half way decent play from Manuel, we should win the next two games. I live in San Diego and am not very impressed with the Chargers overall talent. Pretty average team all-around. Think the Phish are the better of the two teams.

I think the Chargers have more big game potential than the Phins. I'm not really worried about Tanny throwing for 400 and 4TD's on us, but I think Rivers has a better shot at playing a near perfect game. Combine that with a TE that you know is gonna have at least 80 yards, and a TD, and the Chargers offense is scarier than the Phins.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet Miami beat the Chargers. Try not to "see" what Fire Chan is saying. He's the second worst poster in my history on the board and I enjoy him being on my ignore list.

Please note my post is nothing against you, I enjoy reading your posts.

Can I ask who number 1 is?

Don't forget the rest of what he said. It's even better:

“I want to play today,” Williams said, too excited to wait for the question to finish. “The chance to be in front of our fans, and now with all the – not extra incentive – but … emotion involved in the deal, I’m excited about it. I told our team, we need to prepare the way that we did all week last week, really focus on what we’re doing, because if we can win on first and second down, get them behind the eight-ball, our fans will win the game for us. They might blow the roof off this place – or the upper deck.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/sale-to-pegulas-has-bills-players-seriously-pumped-20140910?

:worthy: wow.....