KW quote. .. how long has it been since we heard a Bill say this?

''I want to play today, really,'' defensive tackle Kyle Williams said Wednesday. ''It's such a good week news-wise for the Buffalo Bills, for Buffalo Bills alumni with Jim Kelly, for our region with the Pegulas and going on the road and winning a football game and coming back and playing the Dolphins of all teams. I'm excited about Sunday.''

The team is excited about playing, not looking at the next week going "how can we lose again this week." All it takes is one to start the ball rolling.

Maybe the Bears game proved to them they can beat the other team! Let's squish the fish on Sunday!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

''I want to play today, really,'' defensive tackle Kyle Williams said Wednesday. ''It's such a good week news-wise for the Buffalo Bills, for Buffalo Bills alumni with Jim Kelly, for our region with the Pegulas and going on the road and winning a football game and coming back and playing the Dolphins of all teams. I'm excited about Sunday.''

The team is excited about playing, not looking at the next week going "how can we lose again this week." All it takes is one to start the ball rolling.

Maybe the Bears game proved to them they can beat the other team! Let's squish the fish on Sunday!

SQUISH!!!

Don't forget the rest of what he said. It's even better:

“I want to play today,” Williams said, too excited to wait for the question to finish. “The chance to be in front of our fans, and now with all the – not extra incentive – but … emotion involved in the deal, I’m excited about it. I told our team, we need to prepare the way that we did all week last week, really focus on what we’re doing, because if we can win on first and second down, get them behind the eight-ball, our fans will win the game for us. They might blow the roof off this place – or the upper deck.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/sale-to-pegulas-has-bills-players-seriously-pumped-20140910?

This was awesome too:

(Mike) Williams said he’s got 180 tickets for family and friends.

“I told my mom that’s my whole check,” he said. “It’s going to be surreal for me, and I can’t wait to go out there and do it.”

That the home opener comes against Miami is even sweeter, said Williams, who said his mother made sure he grew up “hating the Dolphins.”

It's awesome that he gets to play for his hometown team, and his home opener gets to be this game. I would not be surprised if he had a huge game this week.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Honestly, Seattle couldn't beat us at home this Sunday.

Oooh, don't say that! I'm usually not superstitious.... Lets just get in there and play our game. The stadium will be rocking for sure, but no hexing games people!

BigPappy

Honestly, Seattle couldn't beat us at home this Sunday.

I was thinking the same thing. The hard part will be coming off that incredible emotional high, and traveling out West to beat a much tougher SD team.

This was awesome too:

It's awesome that he gets to play for his hometown team, and his home opener gets to be this game. I would not be surprised if he had a huge game this week.

It's Cordy Graham's home town too. How good was he last week? Wallace is going to have a crappy day as he'll never get the time to get deep, amd Graham can contain him. Not a knock on Gillmore or McKelvin, but they are still healing up on their hip and groin issues. Spikes takes out Moreno, and Graham takes out Wallace. What else do they have as weapons?

It's going to be a long day for the Fish. I fully plan to completely lose my voice, and have bruises on my hands from hitting the stadium seats on every single defensive play.

We need to rival Seattle, and KC when they were good in a deafening day for Tannehill. I predict at least 4 false starts.

Oooh, don't say that! I'm usually not superstitious.... Lets just get in there and play our game. The stadium will be rocking for sure, but no hexing games people!

BigPappy

Thank you. I don't know why but I feel uneasy. I have worked the outbound dolphins charter the last 2 years and have loved seeing their sad faces get on the plane. Don't let this be a jinx post. I can't stand the thought of losing to the dolphins Sunday.

I was thinking the same thing. The hard part will be coming off that incredible emotional high, and traveling out West to beat a much tougher SD team.

It's Cordy Graham's home town too. How good was he last week? Wallace is going to have a crappy day as he'll never get the time to get deep, amd Graham can contain him. Not a knock on Gillmore or McKelvin, but they are still healing up on their hip and groin issues. Spikes takes out Moreno, and Graham takes out Wallace. What else do they have as weapons?

I do believe we play SD at home my friend.

But yeah, I'm excited about this game, especially seeing what they could do against the Bears, the "sneaky Superbowl contenders, who will most certainly beat the Bills"

As another poster stated we play SD at home so I do think that will be better than coming off the high and having to travel, but I understand your point. The only thing I'll disagree with is SD being the much tougher team. I think you're giving SD a little too much credit and not giving Miami near enough, Miami is a pretty good team man.

As another poster stated we play SD at home so I do think that will be better than coming off the high and having to travel, but I understand your point. The only thing I'll disagree with is SD being the much tougher team. I think you're giving SD a little too much credit and not giving Miami near enough, Miami is a pretty good team man.

Agree about Miami. No more Tyson Clabo to abuse on.

I expect a similar, albeit slightly more aggressive, game-plan this week against the Fins. Then again, Schwartz might decide to get after Tannehill given the noise. Silent snap counts, confused oline a half-second out of their stances is gonna be a fun one for the boys up front. Yeash!!

Edited by stony

I ain't 'fraid of no boasts!

That the home opener comes against Miami is even sweeter, said (Mike) Williams, who said his mother made sure he grew up “hating the Dolphins.”

Ha, that is beyond awesome.

Love this. Mike's mom didn't raise any fools.

kj