Cam Newton's bizarre press conference

YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that trying to keep your narrative, but boy it took me a strong dose of ignorance to see it that way.

Not really ... if you consider the Hardy and Ray Rice issue its very possible the team told him if he didn't feel like answering something just give the pat answer.

I'm not saying its not drugs but if they thought he was loaded I don't think they would let him talk to the press.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

This.

Injured ribs hurt to breathe, much less drop back and throw. August 22 to now? Less than 3 weeks. My best guess is team medical staff sent him flyin'

Good point about the date and makes me think, maybe it is all posturing right now and that he will not play. He didn't play against Tampa and that was a much bigger game. The Detroit D is brutal compared to TB and this game is less important - sit him, rest him.

Arian Foster did something like this too. They asked him about 20 questions, and he just kept saying "I'm working hard and trying to be the best teammate I can be."

I think these guys really hate the media.

http://deadspin.com/arian-foster-gave-the-same-answer-11-times-in-a-90-seco-1613429436

Edited by FireChan

Black person acts abnormal = TBD states he is on drugs, shocker

How bills fans don't get lumped in with racist fans like the rams or steelers is beyond me

Ummm yeah, he's high as a kite. I could care less what color he is. If it was Big Ben, Johnny Football or Leif freakin Larson I'd say the same thing. There are plenty of racist fans around the NFL, Bills fans included but this has nothing to do w him being black.

In fact I'll turn it aroun on you, if Tom Brady called Suh "Donkey Kong" he most likely would be seen as someone who was being a racist. However when Cam does it it seems to be fine.

Black person acts abnormal = TBD states he is on drugs, shocker

How bills fans don't get lumped in with racist fans like the rams or steelers is beyond me

Oh, for toast sake. I could just assume Newton is a racist who can't pronounce an African name correctly to save his own life and thinks mocking a black player on another team is funny.

Or a butt-ignorant goon who doesn't know how to behave in front of the press.

To think that a QB with injured ribs who just started practicing might be juiced by the team physicians to cope with the pain is hardly an imaginative stretch.