Jerrah Jones "explains" all the 49er fans at Sunday's game

Beerball

Lots of people are moving to Texas for jobs, but there is no way they are all 49ers fans. Bad sign that Cowboys season ticket holders were selling their tickets in large quantities on the secondary market. Bad sign. There would never be that many opposition fans at Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc. Some, not that many. I started listening to that game before watching and got confused as to where it was being played after a good 49ers play and everyone went nuts.

Edited by RyanC883

This is comical. All those Bay Area people are moving for better jobs to north Texas!?

He probably believes it ...

Jerrah: Why the !@#$ were all those !@#$ing 49'er fans in my stadium?!?!?!

Marketing Dude (fearing for his job): But Mr. Jones sir, Bay Area people are all moving for better jobs to north Texas!

Jerrah: Ok then. At least they paid for tickets. Where is that stripper I had my picture taken with a few weeks ago?

Edited by CodeMonkey

Lots of people are moving to Texas for jobs, but there is no way they are all 49ers fans. Bad sign that Cowboys season ticket holders were selling their tickets in large quantities on the secondary market. Bad sign. There would never be that many opposition fans at Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc. Some, not that many. I started listening to that game before watching and got confused as to where it was being played after a good 49ers play and everyone went nuts.

Different sport and more games, I know.

But I believe this happens for Leaf games.

There would never be that many opposition fans at Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc. Some, not that many. I started listening to that game before watching and got confused as to where it was being played after a good 49ers play and everyone went nuts.

Seen that many before with same views as TV shows in Buffalo and Cleveland but NOT Pittsburgh. There are a lot of Buffalo Bills season ticket holders who pay for their tickets via buying extra tickets to sell and do not care what jersey fans wear. Look at threads from past.

Or it could be Jerry, that real fans can't afford your palace, and those that can have no interest in watching a team that gets continually worse year to year under your management. That could be it. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with North Texas being such an economic powerhouse compared to the Bay Area. Get serious man.

It's the same as any other city when there is low expectations, tickets will be available either to purchase directly or by season ticket holders more then happy to sell their tickets

Edited by Max997

It's the same as any other city when there is low expectations, tickets will be available either to purchase directly or by season ticket holders more then happy to sell their tickets

Not just low expectations, but bad fans. You wouldn't see that type of showing in Buffalo during the opener, even though we have had low expectations for 14 years.

I can tell you pretty easily why the Niners' fans flooded their stadium:

1) Cowboys' fans are weak (who sells their tickets to the home opener, even to make a little money?)

2) Niners' fans are solid, travel well, and have lots of disposable income.

Different sport and more games, I know.

But I believe this happens for Leaf games.

They are so annoying that a lot of fans don't want to deal with them anymore! Plus, you get quite the premium on selling those from what I've heard. We keep ours every time though! My best game I ever went to was the 1999 Conference Finals when we beat them in game 4 to go up 3-1 in the series. Unfortunately my brother got the ticket with pops for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals, even though we lost, it would have been great to see someone raise the cup.

I was flying out of DFW Monday morning. Sure was a lot of red there too.

Flew into and out of Austin friday and Monday and lots of 49er gear. Could it be cheaper to fly to Dallas than get a ticket to the new Levi stadium???.

When i got into bflo, a large contingent of Miami fans in gear was waiting for their luggage.

Texas is so full of themselves... Texas is a disaster in the making.. Only a matter of time before the pigeons come home to roost

I feel like I am biting hard on a troll post, but screw it. You sound jealous because people have pride in where they are from and maybe you don't live in such a place, and I am guessing you've spent about 45 seconds in the state. On top of that, your commentary on whatever this impending disaster is simply confounds me. Once again it sounds like someone who is jealous and has no clue about what they're talking about.