Please turn off WGR now

Big Blitz

Why do you guys bother with WGR?

seriously, you bash trolls here every day then tune in to WNY BIGGEST TROLLS, then complain.

I gave up on these guys years ago. I am not even sure who is on the program anymore.....

If you stop listening then people will be fired, do you understand economics ?

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is too short to get angry that two radio guys aren't excited enough about your team getting a nice win.

The Bills won, it's a beautiful early fall day outside, and Pegula is hopefully about to buy the team and keep it here for the rest of our lives.

Scoreboard man!

Take a walk in the sunshine. It's hard to imagine that being a bad call.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Cost is practically nill. Anyone with a computer with Skype could participate. Could even take calls. I think my Skype account is set up for that.

New one for me. So, would it be simply logging into say your Skype account or whoever would moderate this? Can the content be archived and accessed later? are you saying that for example 20 people sign on, talk, whatever but that would be it for that session?

Schopp is a coward. He talks a lot of schitt about the Bills but when he's face-to-face with a player like CJ Spiller he rolls over and shows his belly.

Schopp hates football. Why would I listen to a guy who admits to the fact he would rather watch tennis or baseball than to watch football. This is a football town with mnay Bils fans. Why doesn't that radio station hire a football guy to talk sports in this town? I think their ratings would improve if they did. We want people who love to talk about football. I personally cannot listen to that guy.

Do you do an entire day of just chest?

What do you recommend aside from benches? I'm looking for some good chest exercises to mix in.

Usually chest with shoulders and tris. Which has been derailed today bc I got distracted with these bozos. I'm on the 3 sets of 8-10 deal. 3rd set I got 6. So went too heavy 2nd set (225). Regular bench incline Flys.

Super sets and drop sets are what all these trainers are recommending. And they are good. It doesn't matter what you do just mix it up every 4 weeks. Don't let your body get used to 1 thing.

Edited by Big Blitz

New one for me. So, would it be simply logging into say your Skype account or whoever would moderate this? Can the content be archived and accessed later? are you saying that for example 20 people sign on, talk, whatever but that would be it for that session?

I think it should be kept to 5 panelists or so, just so it doesn't become a zoo. That way everyone gets to talk. That would be my job, to referee. We could follow the old Coach Sal method of doing it on Ustream or Justin.TV. That way archiving is automatic. Maybe do it twice: an hour or so postgame then another hour pregame?

Schopp hates football. Why would I listen to a guy who admits to the fact he would rather watch tennis or baseball than to watch football. This is a football town with mnay Bils fans. Why doesn't that radio station hire a football guy to talk sports in this town? I think their ratings would improve if they did. We want people who love to talk about football. I personally cannot listen to that guy.

His total lack of football knowledge irks me to no end. All of his reactions to the Bills are emotional. There is no "how" or "why" other than "we suck so what did you expect?" And Joe B isn't much better.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

WGR is so negative it's hard to listen too. It is a bunch of loud mouths that for whatever reason have risen to the level of reflecting the attitude of the Bills fan base (aside form Sal). They all buried the Bills for the last month and will not own up to being wrong for even one week.

It really embarrasses me that EJ had to give a speech to the team about the Bills players against the world. I don't know if the Bills know how man fans support them and are behind them and don't waste each day playing arm chair GM second guessing every decision the organization makes.

Go Bills! - Step on the gas and don't look back.

WGR is so negative it's hard to listen too. It is a bunch of loud mouths that for whatever reason have risen to the level of reflecting the attitude of the Bills fan base (aside form Sal). They all buried the Bills for the last month and will not own up to being wrong for even one week.

It really embarrasses me that EJ had to give a speech to the team about the Bills players against the world. I don't know if the Bills know how man fans support them and are behind them and don't waste each day playing arm chair GM second guessing every decision the organization makes.

Go Bills! - Step on the gas and don't look back.

Amen!

You do realize that you can turn your off, and other can choose their own listening materials? I for one enjoy listening usually in the morning. It's not meant to be an intellectual roundtable.

WGR is so negative it's hard to listen too.

I hear on a regular basis (from different people) about how they're too negative and how they're over optimistic. Seems like they're doing a decent job staying balanced.

You do realize that you can turn your off, and other can choose their own listening materials? I for one enjoy listening usually in the morning. It's not meant to be an intellectual roundtable.

I hear on a regular basis (from different people) about how they're too negative and how they're over optimistic. Seems like they're doing a decent job staying balanced.

At least the WGR app lets you listen on demand so you don't have to hear Schopp just because he's on live.

People act like we have multiple options to get some bills talk

And that's the thing. It's like craving pizza and the only joint in town uses ketchup on Wonder bread.

If you're one of the 5 people listening. ...

Are these 2 morons serious?

Claiming Miamis win was more impressive than buffalo's???

After all the fawning of the bears O---which is a top 5 offense..minus Gilmore and Bradham. On the road! We had no chance remember that you 2 clowns..

Maybe NE is old and finished. Maybe they should sign an NFL wide receiver. Maybe Gronk ain't right. Maybe Mankins being traded is a big deal. I know what they'd say if we did that. We're cheap. And moron #1 spent a whole segment last week fawning over how brilliant that was of the Patriots---or at least....interesting. And why they win.

I'm done. Going to the gym.

End rant.

Jaws was talking to someone this morning and they said the same thing.

the Bills need to keep on winning to shut the fools up,

What may be surprising is the way the Putz fell apart.

The End Is Neigh